Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Grapevine outlet, Tx 
has all white with grey and purple accent Huarache Trainers 41.97 FSR, some of the bottoms have a lil dust on them thats about it, A grade. 

Grapevine outlet, Tx 
has all white with grey and purple accent Huarache Trainers 41.97 FSR, some of the bottoms have a lil dust on them thats about it, A grade. 

I remember someone mentioning the black penny 2s earlier. About 2 weeks ago I saw them in a FSR at the Nike Outlet / Prime Outlets in Philadelphia for 89.99 I think. Didnt bother to post because the price was kinda raw.

I remember someone mentioning the black penny 2s earlier. About 2 weeks ago I saw them in a FSR at the Nike Outlet / Prime Outlets in Philadelphia for 89.99 I think. Didnt bother to post because the price was kinda raw.

^^^Blk penny ii's were in Las Americas Outlet (SD, CA) for $60 or $70 this past weekend. Don't remember exact price, but they had about 10-15 pairs left. Might be worth a call if you're still interested...

^^^Blk penny ii's were in Las Americas Outlet (SD, CA) for $60 or $70 this past weekend. Don't remember exact price, but they had about 10-15 pairs left. Might be worth a call if you're still interested...

Originally Posted by irishvic

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Cypress Outlet mall will get a limited amount of Pearl Foams wed or thurs according to a employee there
Any word when?
my homie told me they're cough drops...should be sometime this week?

Cypress Outlet mall will get a limited amount of Pearl Foams wed or thurs according to a employee there
Any word when?

Originally Posted by ILowNslowI

Any word when?

might be coughdrops... they get shipment in on wednesday just depends on how fast they get them on floor i guess

Originally Posted by ILowNslowI

Any word when?

might be coughdrops... they get shipment in on wednesday just depends on how fast they get them on floor i guess

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yeah I forget who asked too... but I checked at Aurora, IL since I remember seeing them in my size on the hash wall, but there was no sz 13.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Yeah I forget who asked too... but I checked at Aurora, IL since I remember seeing them in my size on the hash wall, but there was no sz 13.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

ALL Black or Black/Blue/Whites?

Originally Posted by aikman1215

ALL Black or Black/Blue/Whites?

damn if they are black/blue/whites on the penny 2s..
but i know there are ALL BLACK penny 2s up in vacaville, but only seen small sizes.

there is 1 size 13, all black penny 3 up there too.  

damn if they are black/blue/whites on the penny 2s..
but i know there are ALL BLACK penny 2s up in vacaville, but only seen small sizes.

there is 1 size 13, all black penny 3 up there too.  

Just left Concord Mills in the Charlotte area and was told that they'd have Cough Drop Foamposite Ones on Wednesday. One employee told me they'd be 109.99, another told me $119.99...either way, if you want 'em they should have a FSR when the shipment comes in Wednesday.

Just left Concord Mills in the Charlotte area and was told that they'd have Cough Drop Foamposite Ones on Wednesday. One employee told me they'd be 109.99, another told me $119.99...either way, if you want 'em they should have a FSR when the shipment comes in Wednesday.

The cough drops should be about $119 at most outlets that get them, I ordered a pair from a Las Vegas outlet Friday night.

Bryscoop- I don't like them either personally (I have the real blk/red foams) but if dudes on ebay are still willing to pay retail for them then hey its a $70 profit for me, or I'll just use them as a project/trade

The cough drops should be about $119 at most outlets that get them, I ordered a pair from a Las Vegas outlet Friday night.

Bryscoop- I don't like them either personally (I have the real blk/red foams) but if dudes on ebay are still willing to pay retail for them then hey its a $70 profit for me, or I'll just use them as a project/trade

I think the cough drops will be less I just copped a couple from sawgrass and the were 89.99 and 67.00 after friends and family

I think the cough drops will be less I just copped a couple from sawgrass and the were 89.99 and 67.00 after friends and family

Back
Top Bottom