OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Yesterday for the fight. Cued my special sinigang chicken wings. Un ds the WC.

9jnlv6.jpg
2sbq4x5.jpg

Technically, I wore this on Saturday, May 7th, but because of my loss (Actually more like just figured out how to use Photobucket), had to post this today. For my first WDYWT post, I guess I'm feeling a little reflective.

Nike x DQM Air Max 90s "Bacons"

"Friends can listen to Endless Love in the Dark." - H. Gilmore

Technically, I wore this on Saturday, May 7th, but because of my loss (Actually more like just figured out how to use Photobucket), had to post this today. For my first WDYWT post, I guess I'm feeling a little reflective.

Nike x DQM Air Max 90s "Bacons"

"Friends can listen to Endless Love in the Dark." - H. Gilmore

Originally Posted by hamWillJam23

@ lwerd: nice hat dude! looks like its just u & me Where my Mavs Fans @ ? Any Dallas/DFW- stand up!
@foshizzles: good stuff as always my dude
All you LA Laker fans- I dont usually hate on other dudes teams (its all love in an intense battle) but you guys played SHAMEFUL basketball and disgraced our visitor bench and lockerroom- GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE @ Ron Artest, Andrew Bynum, Lamar and Chloe Odom. Plus the two rude*** dudes from Cali. that I had words with(lol).

The game was awesome! Most fun I've ever had @ a playoff game, we did our thing Dallas! Me and my nephew (my dirty Dirk look):

Thanks and Congrats Cham! 

30t6p3b.gif
@ Bynum and Odom.

What kicks were you wearin though? Jersey is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hamWillJam23

@ lwerd: nice hat dude! looks like its just u & me Where my Mavs Fans @ ? Any Dallas/DFW- stand up!
@foshizzles: good stuff as always my dude
All you LA Laker fans- I dont usually hate on other dudes teams (its all love in an intense battle) but you guys played SHAMEFUL basketball and disgraced our visitor bench and lockerroom- GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE @ Ron Artest, Andrew Bynum, Lamar and Chloe Odom. Plus the two rude*** dudes from Cali. that I had words with(lol).

The game was awesome! Most fun I've ever had @ a playoff game, we did our thing Dallas! Me and my nephew (my dirty Dirk look):

30t6p3b.gif
@ Bynum and Odom.

pimp.gif

foshizzles wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
@ Bynum and Odom.

pimp.gif

Much appreciated! I was about to break out my new pair of Jam's, but Im a little supersticious(tious...?), white/navy/silver Jordan I's again:
.....and I need to say much respect to Kobe, D Fish and especially Phil Jackson(on a great career also) for being respectful reigning champs!

foshizzles wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
@ Bynum and Odom.

pimp.gif

Much appreciated! I was about to break out my new pair of Jam's, but Im a little supersticious(tious...?), white/navy/silver Jordan I's again:
.....and I need to say much respect to Kobe, D Fish and especially Phil Jackson(on a great career also) for being respectful reigning champs!

Back
Top Bottom