OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

ksteezy-
haha you aint lie, i've been stuck in my toms everywhere i go. class, errands, when i head home, all that... need to grab some navy and blacks

ksteezy-
haha you aint lie, i've been stuck in my toms everywhere i go. class, errands, when i head home, all that... need to grab some navy and blacks

ksteezy - What size did you get those toms classics(going to get me a pair). I got a pair of cordones and had to go .5 size up.

ksteezy - What size did you get those toms classics(going to get me a pair). I got a pair of cordones and had to go .5 size up.

Dneou - I'm glad you living up your pair bro!

Predata - I'd size up .5 on these aswell, just to give the elastic some room, otherwise that %*@+ will eventually start hurting the top of your foot, my next toms pickup will be a pair of tweed cordones I saw
smokin.gif

Wilt - they are levi's 510

Dneou - I'm glad you living up your pair bro!

Predata - I'd size up .5 on these aswell, just to give the elastic some room, otherwise that %*@+ will eventually start hurting the top of your foot, my next toms pickup will be a pair of tweed cordones I saw
smokin.gif

Wilt - they are levi's 510

Dope, already un-ds'd them joints huh? lol

I love mine too

This was today headed to the park with my son

ps. I see alotta dope cameras in here

Makin all the kicks look extra sick lmao

Dope, already un-ds'd them joints huh? lol

I love mine too

This was today headed to the park with my son

ps. I see alotta dope cameras in here

Makin all the kicks look extra sick lmao

Originally Posted by deyxknow

Jaliskoe23, you in Wisconsin??? hit me with a PM if so

Sothern Cali. man... just a huge Brewers fan. Their minor league A club used to be in my town a few years back. The team grew on me.
ksteezy- Gotta admit, Toms are pretty damn comfy... I just bought my first pair yesterday... Dont know how comfortable I'd be wearing them in  public tho. 
embarassed.gif

I kinda see them as glorified slippers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deyxknow

Jaliskoe23, you in Wisconsin??? hit me with a PM if so

Sothern Cali. man... just a huge Brewers fan. Their minor league A club used to be in my town a few years back. The team grew on me.
ksteezy- Gotta admit, Toms are pretty damn comfy... I just bought my first pair yesterday... Dont know how comfortable I'd be wearing them in  public tho. 
embarassed.gif

I kinda see them as glorified slippers 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom