Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by EVObee

Originally Posted by StevieO

Anybody know how much these outlets charge for shipping?
depends on the weight
thought it depended on price
srs

i was in an outlet at the jershey shore, asked a cashier how much to get two Jordan 2011(with them big boxes) delivered and she said depends on the weight.  which i think is right because they use FEDEX.

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Mints - the one in gonzales? Or the smaller one right beside that urban wear store? I can't ever remember the name of it

Did they have a FSR of this shoe? You got a style code?

The small one on Carrolton near the urban wear store.

386161-008 is the shoe they had a scattered amount of sizes, I know I saw 9-12 on the hash wall though.

Saw a pair of Lunar Hypergamer tony parkers on the back wall at Riverhead size 11 for 19.99

cost of shipping varies but idk what it depends on.

sometimes its 8, sometimes its been 13...

Folsom CA

nothing too crazy, but they had a couple things.....

FSRs of both

for the kids

I went out to Jersey Gardens Mall  5/31. Only thing I saw @ the Nike outlet was   

Air Maestro   black/blue/white   $47.97
Air Jordan 1 Annodized  silver $119 or 109.99
Air Trainer Max  446331-007    $79.99 with 20 or 30% off 

They had a few different colors of the Air Max 2011 for $129.99 but for $6 more you can get the 2012 on nike.com.

I ended up copping the Air Maestros for 47.97 and they had the Penny Hardaway "Signing Bonus" shirt for $16.99 and Lebron Lionhead Drifit Tee copped those 2.

I went into Sean John outlet and copped 5 jeans for $103.00

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

depends on the weight
thought it depended on price
srs

i was in an outlet at the jershey shore, asked a cashier how much to get two Jordan 2011(with them big boxes) delivered and she said depends on the weight.  which i think is right because they use FEDEX.

Total Purchase Price; there's an incremental chart that's referenced.

went to the Chicago factory store to return prestos that I had ordered earlier in the week from a different factory store. I did not look around the whole store but did find some some Jordan 6 rings "foamposite" (322992-002) and some Jordan 2012 white/black with the blue ankle support in a near FSR. Also saw a lot of GS Last Shot 14s

go to nikestore.com
click help
click contact us
click chat with a rep
give them the style # and color code

boom

Nike Outlet
Lancaster Pa

Kobe Vi black and red fsr 84.99
Kobe Vi yellow and white pop 84.99
Football Heads
Zoom carbon fly td fsr 79.99 White Black