Official May 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. What will we be rocking for the Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, if you're a 13, I'd consider taking those Lil Penny Posites off your hands (if you don't like 'em)...

can someone make a review vid on youtube of the carmine ones cant find a good one thats has real shoes in it

Last edited:
Never Fails
laugh.gif

Post a few pick ups, and people's blood pressure goes up. Guess they didn't see my house pick up 4 years back lol

Reminds of that old NTer that was a barber and would post crazy pick ups and peeps would go in on him, not knowing nothing about that man smh crazy
@YoungSk8  All I'm comprehending is that you're hosting my fat *** for bbq this weekend.

NT summit in Gardena?

DaNiKeRhiNo, I like the Uprise Dunk SB myself.  I really don't understand why people slept on it so hard.  It had a nice Chicago CW and the materials were pretty nice.  Solid pickup, man.

Yeah, I actually wanted them when they first came out but bought some other things instead. So, when I saw them a week ago I was in complete shock. Called up a few outlets to see if they had my sizes(which they didn't) and than settled on Flight Club. I'm completely surprised these were still around, I personally think that everyone's eyes is on Jordan's which is good for me so I can catch on SB's. Gunna get the J-pack hi's, 3M black highs, and the Black and white hi SBs next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom