Official May 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. No need for Layers anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks.
The building I live in was made a while ago Thats why. That bed frame has been in my crib ever since I can remember

Man yall Stay janking on my Boy Alp.. Let my dude Cook..

(Even tho it do be Funny)

Keep doing your thing Homie.. Yu always come with the Heat.. And thats what its all about.. Big ups..

verse001 verse001 beautiful shot of those infrared VIs my man just nice :smokin makes me want to pull mine out except for the fact that there are paint issues on the midsole on my pair :smh:

Last edited:
Man yall Stay janking on my Boy Alp.. Let my dude Cook..

(Even tho it do be Funny)

Keep doing your thing Homie.. Yu always come with the Heat.. And thats what its all about.. Big ups..
:lol: people love complaining about me on here,it's all good though, I'll keep bringing that heat :smokin

nice carmines, cool greys and af1s
Air Jordan VI White Infrared by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Bro stop it...I already bought those Infrared 3's last week because of your pics, now you got these that I was on the fence about looking great in this picture! 
wink.gif

Bro stop it...I already bought those Infrared 3's last week because of your pics, now you got these that I was on the fence about looking great in this picture!  :wink:

lol - luckily for you both pairs aren't too expensive to get.

although as an aside - even J's that didn't have a resale value of 2x retail right off the bat get more expensive eventually when it starts to get harder to find clean pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom