Official May 2016 Pick-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo hat from Hypland

And this package from ThreadBeast..
One question is that when we're moving into the summertime, who would think to put this hot *** crew on 
laugh.gif

The socks aren't too bad but the underwear man.. 
mean.gif

Even though I've seen other people's packages and a lot of them are pretty nice, I can only speak on my experience and say that I would never spend $70 on stuff like this.. gonna try to exchange everything but the 2 shirts.

Last edited:
how comfy are those slides? i'm in need for new slides just to get around the house, and to and from the gym.

HONESTLY AFTER WEARING THE NIKE SOLARSOFT FLIP FLOPS FOR SO LONG, BENASSI'S ARENT VERY COMFORTABLE IN COMPARISON. YOU HAVE TO BREAK THEM IN A LITTLE TO HIT THAT COMFORT SPOT.

@JJSmoothie Have you been happy with your Threadbeast boxes overall? I've been thinking about signing up for a few weeks now. 
This is only my first package from them, but honestly I'm not too happy with it. It's just a little disappointing when you see everybody else getting these cool from them and then you get flower underwear (I picked the "Casual & Stylish" and "Monotone" options which I feel as if the underwear has nothing to do with that category), a top that can't even be worn in the summer, and socks
tired.gif

Even worse is that you could hate your whole package, but they refuse to exchange anything unless you need a size swap. I'm trying to cancel my subscription now but they haven't emailed me back yet. Guess you can't really complain when your pretty much asking someone to send you random clothes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/119230"Casual & Stylish" and "Monotone"[/SIZE][/B] options which I feel as if the underwear has nothing to do with that category), a top that can't even be worn in the summer, and socks |I  

Even worse is that you could hate your whole package, but they refuse to exchange anything unless you need a size swap. I'm trying to cancel my subscription now but they haven't emailed me back yet. Guess you can't really complain when your pretty much asking someone to send you random clothes :lol:  

Well damn that has me wondering, because those are the exact options I was going to pick :lol:

Yeah they screwed you with that long sleeve shirt. Wanted to say that you could at least roll the sleeves up, but even then you just don't send someone that during the summer. :smh:

Well damn that has me wondering, because those are the exact options I was going to pick
laugh.gif

Yeah they screwed you with that long sleeve shirt. Wanted to say that you could at least roll the sleeves up, but even then you just don't send someone that during the summer.
mean.gif
Exactly 
mean.gif
 in my email that I sent about my problem to them earlier, I said that I wanted to cancel my account. Their response basically had something along the lines of "we'll add your updated preferences to your portfolio so this might not happen again".. like did I not just say that I wanted to cancel my account 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom