OFFICIAL MAY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Folsom Ca,

No pics sorry went by around 3:00pm PST and they had full sz run of TB 3 179 and size 13 and up legend blue 11s $169; they were b-grades. The 11s not 3s

I scooped summer KD 9 for $99. Love this model

Last edited:
Orlando Nike International Premium Outlet (sry, no pics yet):

# Nike Air Max 90 HTM Ultra Superfly in limited sizes

# Nike Air Max Ultra HTM in full sizerun

# Nike Air Max 95 independence day in limited sizes

# Nike Air Max 1 Pinnacle blue & black in woman sizes

Other Outlets / Clearance Stores had most selection of the Sneakers from April & May Thread.

(If interessted i post my finds in May PickUp Thread).

P.S.: Still on the hunt for the AM Classic BW USA. Any tipps for Florida Area?

Last edited:
But in their system it is entered as a "coupon" not a gift card. I used a $10 survey coupon on top of F&F last weekend, which I think would be the more plum target of their "not-applicable" rule, as it's basically the same as employee discount.

Hash sales and "% off this rack" are just in-store sales and *I believe* are SKU -specific nd automatically applied by their inventory system during checkout. I don't think there will ever be any problem using the coupon with those.

Actually that's incorrect, its entered as a giftcard

just left Great Lakes crossing, Mi

absolutely nothing worth reporting. They had selection of KD IX but priced at $109.99. Walk over to Footlocker and get the same shoes in all colorways for $79.99

I hope when they change to the new location maybe nike will start shipping them some decent stock because ill probably never go back.
Are they just moving spots in the mall haven't seen this store is awful maybe they will make it a clearance store lol

just left Great Lakes crossing, Mi

absolutely nothing worth reporting. They had selection of KD IX but priced at $109.99. Walk over to Footlocker and get the same shoes in all colorways for $79.99

I hope when they change to the new location maybe nike will start shipping them some decent stock because ill probably never go back.
Are they just moving spots in the mall haven't seen this store is awful maybe they will make it a clearance store lol

they are moving it across from forever 21 on the corner leading to the parking lot. so its gonna be a nice big open spot. I just don't see the point of that location if its gonna contain the stuff they've been getting for years. maybe it will be similar to the Detroit store since they actually get a pretty decent selection of kicks on the floor and on the hash wall.

I mean not as good as most stores posted in here but I can say the Detroit store is good, Great Lakes? no

Last edited by a moderator:
Orlando Nike International Premium Outlet (sry, no pics yet):

Other Outlets / Clearance Stores had most selection of the Sneakers from April & May Thread.
(If interessted i post my finds in May PickUp Thread).

P.S.: Still on the hunt for the AM Classic BW USA. Any tipps for Florida Area?

saw the am classics at the St Augustine shop about 2 weeks ago

Random question: They no long accept phone orders right?

If you call, they will put a courtesy hold on the shoe for 24 hours until you pick it up but they don't ship out any longer.
Told me they stopped when they went over to the new card readers for the chips in the credit cards.

they are moving it across from forever 21 on the corner leading to the parking lot. so its gonna be a nice big open spot. I just don't see the point of that location if its gonna contain the stuff they've been getting for years. maybe it will be similar to the Detroit store since they actually get a pretty decent selection of kicks on the floor and on the hash wall.

I mean not as good as most stores posted in here but I can say the Detroit store is good, Great Lakes? no
Thanks for the info. Yeah it is an awful store when I do make the drive to Detroit store I literally drive right by the exit for Great Lakes on the way home and never stop anymore it was such a waste of time with terrible selection and super high prices. Don't really even know how they stay open now that the Detroit store is open and Birch Run has to take most of the traffic from the North. Birch Run isn't that great either but I've had wayyy better luck there than Great Lakes. I really wish Michigan would get a Clearance store the factory stores are so weak.

Thanks for the info. Yeah it is an awful store when I do make the drive to Detroit store I literally drive right by the exit for Great Lakes on the way home and never stop anymore it was such a waste of time with terrible selection and super high prices. Don't really even know how they stay open now that the Detroit store is open and Birch Run has to take most of the traffic from the North. Birch Run isn't that great either but I've had wayyy better luck there than Great Lakes. I really wish Michigan would get a Clearance store the factory stores are so weak.

idk the difference between any of them :lol: I just remember when the Detroit store opened up it was called a community store?

but I think birch run sucks as well. Not worth the 1+ hour drive for me. Ive gone a few times I thought it was trash but most of the time its hit or miss, they kinda get stuff but you gotta go right time but I rarely see anyone report anything good.

idk the difference between any of them :lol: I just remember when the Detroit store opened up it was called a community store?

but I think birch run sucks as well. Not worth the 1+ hour drive for me. Ive gone a few times I thought it was trash but most of the time its hit or miss, they kinda get stuff but you gotta go right time but I rarely see anyone report anything good.

I used to be footwear dept manager at the Great Lakes store years ago and it was impossible to get the district and regional managers to understand that we had horrible footwear options. From my understanding most of the good stuff was allocated to South Chicago because of the obvious demand and sell through for those hot items. This was the time when B Grade CDP's were going to South Chi split for 129.99. Those were great times! The target market for Great Lakes when I was working there was running, golf, training, and entry level basketball. Not to toot my own horn but I am partly responsible for that store having the Jordan/Sportswear selection that they do have. I fought in many meetings and calls to get better product but they were not hearing it. I'm not sure what the direction of the store is going in now since I haven't stepped foot in there since 2012ish. From what NT'ers are saying sounds like the same ol same ol...

I used to be footwear dept manager at the Great Lakes store years ago and it was impossible to get the district and regional managers to understand that we had horrible footwear options. From my understanding most of the good stuff was allocated to South Chicago because of the obvious demand and sell through for those hot items. This was the time when B Grade CDP's were going to South Chi split for 129.99. Those were great times! The target market for Great Lakes when I was working there was running, golf, training, and entry level basketball. Not to toot my own horn but I am partly responsible for that store having the Jordan/Sportswear selection that they do have. I fought in many meetings and calls to get better product but they were not hearing it. I'm not sure what the direction of the store is going in now since I haven't stepped foot in there since 2012ish. From what NT'ers are saying sounds like the same ol same ol...

I haven't seen any retro Jordans :lol:

its all low end crappy basketball shoes that most on this site wouldn't wear. **** I never knew existed :lol:

people think I exaggerate calling the store the worst in the country but I'm pretty confident it is.

I haven't seen any retro Jordans :lol:

its all low end crappy basketball shoes that most on this site wouldn't wear. **** I never knew existed :lol:

people think I exaggerate calling the store the worst in the country but I'm pretty confident it is.

Definitely the worst in the country.

Michigan fellas;  you guys ever check Howell?  I just recently picked up my Kobe ALTs from there, they usually have a pretty decent selection compared to GLC or Birch Run.  I have yet to go to the downtown location though.

Michigan fellas;  you guys ever check Howell?  I just recently picked up my Kobe ALTs from there, they usually have a pretty decent selection compared to GLC or Birch Run.  I have yet to go to the downtown location though.

This is where I go. Howell and the Detroit store.

Great Lakes is so trash and Birch run is also a waste of my drive.

At least at Howell the clothing is always a sale and they get pretty good gear if they do not have shoes so I do not feel like I wasted a trip.

If your looking for Retros though. Howell does not get a ton, mostly basketball and running product. Detroit does but are gone fast due to the location.

Yeah that south Chicago store has pretty good retro jordans the few times I've been there
But the thing is they go thru retros so fast you gotta time it right
I had my eye on some 4's
Then the next day or so they were all gone

Curious to get your thoughts on the no phone orders. At your time working at Great Lakes how much of sales did phone orders make up?

We used to get a pretty decent amount of phone orders. Most of them came from when i posted updates here. One of the biggest phone order days we had was when we got in all 3 colors of the ACG Mowabb inspired Huarache runners. I think they were around 59.99. Phone orders did not make up a lot of our sales, however, when their was a large quantity of orders it took some of the staff off of the floor and clogged the phone lines. I can only imagine how crazy the calls can get when you have most of us NT'ers calling in asking about a hype release. Nike probably stopped phone orders to focus on the customers in-store which will more than likely be return customers and possibly buy more than one item. Just my 2 cents.

Nike east la
Hash wall 30% off clothing hash 30%off

Jordan 13 indiglo fsr
Various Kobe a.d color pretty much fsr
Nike zoom pg low
Metcon 1 blue
Metcon 1 red

Hash wall
Metcon 1 black -12.5
Jordan 12 slides black/white
Hurrache utility navy blue -12
View media item 2431447

Walked into the outlet at great mall and just casually asked a worker "where the cool sh*t at?"

And he asked my size and went in the back and came out with some true blue 3s size 9 30% off

Great mall outlet.

Walked into the outlet at great mall and just casually asked a worker "where the cool sh*t at?"

And he asked my size and went in the back and came out with some true blue 3s size 9 30% off

Great mall outlet.

nice. is it retail + 30% ?

Back
Top Bottom