***OFFICIAL MAY PICK UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
waitin on AM1 FB's, how you likin' them townbidness?

there nice, That pink really pops. put them on for the day once i received them haha.

Last edited:
is that really a supreme shirt?! :x

can they do anything original?

I don't understand - if you like The Misfits, why not buy a Misfits shirt from their website?

W/e though - it's already been made a bigger deal of that it deserves to be.

Last edited:
if it can get just one kid to stop listening to drake and start listening to danzig, then i'm all for it.

i said this elsewhere but where were these kids years ago when supreme dropped the joy division/new order stuff? and these same kids flipping out over the PCL stuff that sells out in 3 seconds.

i know man, it's all about the floral print *sighs* :smh:

is that really a supreme shirt?! :x

can they do anything original?

what?!? you don't like that tv show? it's a british sci-fi program kinda like heroes except they're all delinquents. i kinda liked it.
:lol:

I don't understand - if you like The Misfits, why not buy a Misfits shirt from their website?

W/e though - it's already been made a bigger deal of that it deserves to be.
because it wouldn't say supreme, duhhh..

if it can get just one kid to stop listening to drake and start listening to danzig, then i'm all for it.
this

Are you implying that Drake is not a musical genius rivaling the composition of Mozart with the brilliance of Tupac and the originality of The Ramones?  

Finally picked up a pair...one of my grails can check it off in my list. Great pick ups everyone.
pimp.gif

I mess with the animal print on those forces, it's different. Also shout out to everyone else on this page, it really is smokin. 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom