OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont ever order fom jimmyjazz long story short i saw that somene posted the nike nyc af1s and the price look right so i copped a week ago and i got delivery confirmation but it look like they didnt ship the item. i call customer service and they said theyre closed for the holidays.

Strange, I order the BHM AF1s took about 10 days to get to me...but that probably be my first and last I order from them...BHM were on sale for 90$....

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlet

Huarache free shield black/royal 74.99 sz8.5-11 no 9.5
Air Trainer Classic Neptune Blue and Wolf Grey cws 79.99 FSR
Jordan 2012q White Black Red 130 FSR
Jordan 2012 Lite black, club purple, stealth, midnight navy FSR 110
Jordan 2012e white black royal 80
Low Hyperdunk all black, grey orange, grey royal scattered sizes 45 for the black 75 for the others
Patriots NFL Jacket Navy 484047 100

I ordered from Jimmy Jazz, some AM 2012s and Air Max Tempo, and they shipped liquidy quick and no issues!!!
Plus got 20% off each already marked down shoe - $80 each.
No complaints here:tongue:

Last edited:
San Leandro update:

Been really slow, nothing really good.  Therma Fit full zip up hoodie, "Breaking the Rules" Jordan brand tshirt, Lots of Kobe b-ball shorts (purple/yellow), 49ers and Raiders Sweat Pants, Rolle Jersey, Jackie Robinson Jersey, McClain Radiers Jersey, Bradshaw Jersey (Colts color).

Shoes...scanned through everything

Air Max 2013+ (all red that I saw)

Hyperdunk+ Sport Pack

Flight 89 (Mainly Grey)

1 pair of these

Jordan SC-1

Melo M9 Blklight one pair size 10.5 and Melo M9 Easter

Melo M8 Advance

Last edited:
Cmon bro I don't think Ross have that kind of shoes for that price?????? That is just a ross tag. I can do that too for my cutting jade.. pls stop if its not true ok. Thanks!

some1 else posted a picture of copping the same pair at ross earlier in the thread

Dont ever order fom jimmyjazz long story short i saw that somene posted the nike nyc af1s and the price look right so i copped a week ago and i got delivery confirmation but it look like they didnt ship the item. i call customer service and they said theyre closed for the holidays.
Most of my orders from jimmyjazz arrive in about 2-3 days.  Once in a while, the orders ship late and arrive in 7-10 days.  But they legit and I get some good deals there. 

Most of my orders from jimmyjazz arrive in about 2-3 days.  Once in a while, the orders ship late and arrive in 7-10 days.  But they legit and I get some good deals there. 

I love JJ , never ever had an issue and as for there customer service, I once ordered the air jordan 9 powder blues from them,but than cancelled my order. I was never billed but they sent shoes anyway. The nice guy I am I called them and let then know. They were supposed to email a return label . After 3 calls to them to advise they never sent the label the girl tells me " just keep em " so I did and was never charged . :smile:

I love JJ , never ever had an issue and as for there customer service, I once ordered the air jordan 9 powder blues from them,but than cancelled my order. I was never billed but they sent shoes anyway. The nice guy I am I called them and let then know. They were supposed to email a return label . After 3 calls to them to advise they never sent the label the girl tells me " just keep em " so I did and was never charged . :smile:

Only issue I've had with jimmy jazz.. I was at one of their stores in Florida.. Tampa I belie.. And they ha the volt Air Force 180's... MSRP was $130.. They had a sticker on em for like $70-$75.. When I brought em up I was told they were $100 and that was a wrong tag..
The manager came over n far me 10% off which made em $90.. But I should have gotten for the 75 or whatever

Cmon bro I don't think Ross have that kind of shoes for that price?????? That is just a ross tag. I can do that too for my cutting jade.. pls stop if its not true ok. Thanks!
Bro FYI in Ross, people have found Jordans. Put in YouTube search bar " Jordan at Ross" 

If you dont know, you dont know simply as that

Yeah two weeks ago found some Free Gum LeBron 9s for $40. Ever since that I've made it a habit to constantly check Ross LOL.

If I remember correctly, several months ago, someone in the Kobe 7 thread posted Invisibility Cloaks that he found at Ross. I believe they were a size 8 or 8.5, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom