OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta agree with manny tho, if mayweather would've just stayed still and not move so much on the outside manny would've been able to hit him...

There's moving in and out boxing or what you want to call what Floyd does sometimes.

Just watched the fight again for the 4th time and the shoulder thing is complete bs. Floyd pulling his arm? You could make a case for that once early and even that didn't really look suspect at all. And now he's whinning about Floyd dictating matters outside the ring?? He was the one saying he'd fight for free and he'd do whatever to make the fight now he's gonna complain AND ask for a rematch? :smh:
He said would do it for free :rofl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla View Post

Let's here the EXCUSES

TMZ Drew
BLASTERCOMBO
xXSUPREMEXx
FreshPairs
weapen12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post

Hahaha, maybe. But the real loser is Floyds girl who got beat like a dog in front of her kids, and the kids that had to witness their mother become human road kill. No tape doe/I didn't do it/ God forgives me

I'm a Floyd fan too btw laugh.gif
No you're not, I had you on my blast list as a HATER wink.giflaugh.gif

No you're not, I had you on my blast list as a HATER :wink::lol:

Dude you're a clown. You obviously didn't know what I posted. Yes I backed up manny because of all the bashing that was happening in this thread. I said floyd would win and im a fan of both, if most cats felt he wasn't on Floyd's level then I why did you watch it or buy it? It's was a snooze fest. you thoughT like the rest of us it could be a great fight don't give excuses like manny, right!? . I was being a middle man for all the bashing on manny that's all brotha. I respect all fighters bro, I fought amatuer boxing for many years and was pro in MMA back in the day and I'll tell you, anyone who goes in there i give major props even if you're 0-99., it's hard to hit the road work. Don't call me out unless you got facts. I used to own frontrowfights.com before I shut it down and know floyd sr personally. I was the first to leak his famous old a%# rhyme about "Freddie the coach roach". Anyways There's nothing wrong with acknowledging skills matching skills. Some times it doesn't play out the fight we expected. I thought manny would come correct knowing how everyone else lost to him. I thought he would not fall in the trap and make it a good fight but thought he had a chance but floyd would win. So chill and get off Floyd's n%#s!. Lol.

Last edited:
I know I didn't buy the fight because I thought Pac was going to make it an exciting fight. A lot of us bought the fight fully expecting to see what happened because we knew Mayweather was that much better, and to me it wasn't a snooze fest.

So many athletes/entertainers out here w/ domestic violence charges so that being your go to for Floyd is [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

The level of reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom