Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

idk if this is against the user term or not but does anyone have a link to the live stream of it for tonight? PM if possible please.

What time does the fight start?
nerd.gif

on HBO 24/7 Mayweather reminds me of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson, based on his reputation you'd expect him to be funny guy but in reality he's far from funny and pretty annoying. I'm hoping Moseley wins, then PACMAN can retire and Clottey can rebound by fighting Mayweather

Ordering at my place tonight with some people coming over so i just want to make sure i know what i'm doing

The under card fights are starting at 6 pst correct???

Then the main event will be on after those fights correct? like around 8-9-10 or whatever?

Thanks for the help!

yeah it starts @ 6. the main event usually starts around 8.

did anyone else watch the final 24/7 episode? it was pretty boring. hopefully we get a good fight tonight.

cloiser -
laugh.gif
 your tripping balls, $$% would clottely do agaisnt mayweather? put up the wall of china and throw one punch combos

Originally Posted by therenegade23

How come alot of bars isn't showing this fight?
Bars get charged a @!%# load to show PPV boxing fights.  My boy told me the place he worked had to pay between $1000-2000 for a fight one time.

Since they know that the bars will use it to promote themselves, and probably charge a cover, they jack up the cost. 

That's why no bars show any fights around me atleast, don't know about anyone else.

Ordered it for $64.99! I was surprised when I saw it that high, but for this fight I had to. It better be good too, none of that waltzin around for the whole fight.

Im going with Pretty Boy Floyd in a TKO

Win or lose, PBF is winning all the way to the bank...........he said he's making around 60 million this fight. Not to mention the fact that he bets on his own fights...........

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ordered it for $64.99! I was surprised when I saw it that high, but for this fight I had to. It better be good too, none of that waltzin around for the whole fight.

LMAO do you not watch Floyd Mayweather fight? Don't get me wrong he can throw his hands when he has to but he's gonna be more on the defensive against Mosley for sure. He won't TKO Mosley either hahaha. The waltzing you're talking about will probably happen. However, I do think he will win via decision, most likely split IMO

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

LMAO do you not watch Floyd Mayweather fight? Don't get me wrong he can throw his hands when he has to but he's gonna be more on the defensive against Mosley for sure. He won't TKO Mosley either hahaha. The waltzing you're talking about will probably happen. However, I do think he will win via decision, most likely split IMO

Exactly my thoughts
laugh.gif

No disrespect, just Mayweather doesn't try to fight, he moves, potshots, and boxes...Shane always comes to fight, but I don't think he's gonna get much leather on Floyd if he couldn't on Cotto. Hell, he even didn't look too great against Mayorga (if he didn't get that 12th rd KO the media would've wrote him off a finished fighter). I see a relatively easy UD for Mayweather, but I hope Shane can surprise all of us by cutting off the ring and being active (not to bring up the topic, but the only reason I thought Pac/PBF wouldve been interesting is bc Pac is faster than him, always busy, and can cut off the ring). 

That bein said, u never know what happens in fights, and that's why it's such a beautiful sport. But it's good to see people interested in boxing, just imagine if this was on a major network and the undercard fights put good prospects against each other rather than saving those fights to headline smaller shows. I hope you're right, i'm wrong, and it's a real fight, but PBF hasn't been in many 'fights' in his career, so who knows.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Sucks, none of my filipino friends or relatives will be showing the fight
frown.gif

Any websites?

most filipinos only watch boxin when manny is fighting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Sucks, none of my filipino friends or relatives will be showing the fight
frown.gif

Any websites?

most filipinos only watch boxin when manny is fighting
laugh.gif
they seem to be real enthusiastic when watching Pacquiao fights, so i don't understand why they won't check out this good fight

Back
Top Bottom