**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Rumor is Canadian immigration stamped this on Meek's and Nicki's passport before denying entry
nerd.gif

Sad on so many different levels. Got dudes talk about waiting till 2016 for certain things to happen, smh.
in his defense he's been in the industry like 20+yrs . If I'm a gambling man I rather put money on ebro ..breakfast already falling off and becoming stale ...on top off the whole keeping tabs on high end artist charlamgne burns bridges with , resulting in missed opportunities .
as far as 2016 talk my guess is he's waiting for a contract to end to avoid colluding .

By telling people they have to wait 6 months for an announcement to be made or something done on this matter Ebro made himself look worse. Which is hard even for a guy like him to do.

Sad on so many different levels. Got dudes talk about waiting till 2016 for certain things to happen, smh.
in his defense he's been in the industry like 20+yrs . If I'm a gambling man I rather put money on ebro ..breakfast already falling off and becoming stale ...on top off the whole keeping tabs on high end artist charlamgne burns bridges with , resulting in missed opportunities .
as far as 2016 talk my guess is he's waiting for a contract to end to avoid colluding .

By telling people they have to wait 6 months for an announcement to be made or something done on this matter Ebro made himself look worse. Which is hard even for a guy like him to do.
Besides
Breakfast club may be falling off
But hot 97 been just burning embers th last few years
**** breakfast club just had some of the biggest folks up there in the last few months
So I take that back on them falling off
With Farrakhan last month
Dame the month before
And sharpton last week
They still got it

All I know is Flex seemed really corny last week... I'm not from NY so I had no idea that guy was that corny. :lol:

Which album u gonna start with??? :nerd:

I listened to all dudes albums already, I like his ability to make good riding music, but if he really pulling strings on a government level, I will be a fan. Plus I'm from Toronto. Always thought he was a lame though.

laugh.gif
 @ thinking Drake  would stop Meek from coming to Canada as opposed to him being on probation/a felon.

Yo the thing is though, as a performer you usually have lawyers who set up entry visas and etc for you before you come in. If all that was taken care of and then stopped due to recent news then.. Drake really doin it..

Truly though, whether it's the gun charges or not, the mass public gonna look at it like drake stopped dude from entering a whole country.

All I know is Flex seemed really corny last week... I'm not from NY so I had no idea that guy was that corny. :lol:
But then again what u expect from a New Yorker
They all corny and think they better than they really are
They all certified L takers

I feel bamboozled
:lol:  @ thinking Drake would stop Meek from coming to Canada as opposed to him being on probation/a felon.

We're just gonna go with the one that sounds better. Stop ruining the jokes. lol

I feel bamboozled. I ignored calls thinking that diss was coming. I'll take this L cause I love the genre but next time I'm waiting on the blogs to post it.

:lol:  @ thinking Drake would stop Meek from coming to Canada as opposed to him being on probation/a felon.
We all know it ain't drake making calls
But let us make poke and make fun at meek in peace
Everyone always gotta try and be rational when folks are joking :smh:

I feel bamboozled
We're just gonna go with the one that sounds better. Stop ruining the jokes. lol

I feel bamboozled. I ignored calls thinking that diss was coming. I'll take this L cause I love the genre but next time I'm waiting on the blogs to post it.
We all know it ain't drake making calls
But let us make poke and make fun at meek in peace
Everyone always gotta try and be rational when folks are joking
mean.gif
laugh.gif

You never know on here . . . 

laugh.gif
 @ thinking Drake would stop Meek from coming to Canada as opposed to him being on probation/a felon.
Norm Kelly told Meek he ain't welcomed in Toronto after the first rant ...

hard to believe he (Norm) pulled some strings to make sure getting in would be a hassle?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom