**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Just drop the ******* track Meek

If you gonna take his head off, do it, stop trying to convince everyone how bad it is gonna be

the only people that was vibing to that dude were females....

even the gay dudes was riding for their hometown hero

You guys should be used to Meek taking weeks to drop a comeback diss ... That's what happen when he literally hZ to write all his **** ... Ask Cassidy

Wale in the cut somewhere, eating a Drakes coffee cake, loving every minute of this

SB probably at the crib busting it open to some Vybz Kartel, thinking he got Meek shook too

Last edited:
Meek shoulda BEEN came back to diss this clown. Dude taking more Ls than my Sixers :smh:

Told yall I was embarrassed this dude is the rapper that represents Philly at the moment smh

Meek shoulda BEEN came back to diss this clown. Dude taking more Ls than my Sixers :smh:

Told yall I was embarrassed this dude is the rapper that represents Philly at the moment smh

Making philly look bad.

The tough guy Philly street rapper from the hood with a battle rap background is tweeting, while the suburban, former child star turned rapper/r&b singer is giving him light bars. Got Meek not even mentioning his name in his city after all that wolfing online.

Meek looking funny in the light.

Dude gon have to drop a classic diss for it to even matter. But at this point, most of ya'll would eat up anything he says.

Man he's over here posting pics of money on the gram this dude is a ***** right now

Last edited:
this "beef" is turning into the Mayweather/Pacquiao of rap beefs and its like the 9th round lol

Back
Top Bottom