**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Don't bring future in this man. Meek need to drop a diss and a video tonight to even the playing field. I can't take all these drake and ether collages on my tl

Meek drop a diss with Future on the hook Yall would jump back on his **** quick
Future ain't got no loyalty to either of these ******, it's strictly business and he knows that Drake relationship is much more lucrative than Meek Mill.

Meek better pull a Tyga and get Pusha or Kendrick to help him out like Tyga got Game. 
laugh.gif

This didn't go at all like I thought it would. I thought Mesk would drop a weak *** diss, Drake wouldn't even respond and it would be over with.

Future ain't got no loyalty to either of these ******, it's strictly business and he knows that Drake relationship is much more lucrative than Meek Mill.

Meek better pull a Tyga and get Pusha or Kendrick to help him out like Tyga got Game. :lol:
Kendrick ain't helping Meek for nothing.

Meek better pull a Tyga and get Pusha or Kendrick to help him out like Tyga got Game. :lol:
Kendrick ain't helping Meek for nothing.
Plus meek would look even cornier than he looking now
Needing someone else to help fight a battle he started

The Game would dropped 5 disses by now, called beanie sigel to squash everything, released 2 more disses after it was squashed, and then moved on by now

I'm still a Game fan though :nthat: :smh:

So true. :lol:

Game woulda had 500 bars out there by now.

ether filled with emotions n elementary jokes

super ugly > take over > goulish > ether

Last edited:

The original Ether that Swizz produced was supposed to be way more over the top and personal. I think Columbia kept making him edit it.

Drake's so called "diss" songs are just ordinary Drake songs with some bars aimed at Meek instead of his usual broad brush tactic he normally does.

Like when Nas, said "you wanna ball til you fall, I can help you with that." Everyone knew who that was at(Bleek), but nobody counts it as a diss song.

That ***** said
"Philly aint took an L like dis since Ivan Drago killed Apollo Creed."
:rofl:

:lol:

One thing I hated about Super Ugly was the beat.

It's gon take Nicki being on the track to make whatever Meek says matter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom