**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I wish wish people's screens would immediately shatter when a reference to the Jay/Nas beef is mentioned

A lot of us were in high school when that dropped man.

It was monumental when that beef was happening. Then Dips, SP, Jada and others were doing their thing.

What a great era.

Yea I was a freshman in HS when that dropped. It was a fantastic era. But Jesus Christ it's been run into the ground something serious to the point to where it's barely enjoyable to even look back at it.

Truth>stay strapped
Summers mine>bmf freestyle
Jeezy took alotta L's b damn

Last edited:
You right man it seems like that's the best way to describe Tweet Mill.

This dude is all happy go lucky now because he came into some new money and he has a bad chick
mean.gif
I would take Nikki down... But let's never forget as much as we lust for her now , this is what's under that body kit.

Anywho, Back to back has been on repeat all day for me. That track is nice. 
Has me at work like

Truth>stay strapped

Summers mine>bmf freestyle

Jeezy took alotta L's b damn
stop....stay strapped went hard

only reason Jeezy took the L on that is because gucci killed the dude who was trying to collect the bounty :lol:

I kinda want to agree with this. Gucci won of straight disrespect the song + plus the killing + going to the home town and performing it after being told not to come. >>>>>>>>>>> Stay Strapped

But Stay strapped was toooo cold

Gucci dissed jeezy about 20x but he won regardless seeing how he put the bounty out nngot his mans murked which sparked wop career. And son threw 2 shots at ross and never responded

Gucci dissed jeezy about 20x but he won regardless seeing how he put the bounty out nngot his mans murked which sparked wop career. And son threw 2 shots at ross and never responded
obviously but when "stay strapped" dropped Jeezy had that ***** down 0-3......when Gucci killed that dude months later Gucci won the series 4-3 by default 
laugh.gif

and Gucci using the news reports from the shooting on his intro for the "hard to kill" album >>>>>>>>

****** wasn't even ******* with Gucci like that back in 05-06 ...I was one of the few on the yard who did 

Putting a bounty on a ***** chain in a song and then having your mans get killed trying to follow up on it makes Stay Strapped null and void, he clearly wasn't about none of the **** he said on the track

When Snow dropped Stay Strapped :x :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

Had the W But went for good measure & Gucci did what he had to do the rest was history

Back
Top Bottom