**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Drake shouldn't respond instantly imo. Regardless of how good or bad meek's diss is. He needs to let it sit for a day or two, before dropping that next one. 

I went back and looked at a bunch of artists' credits on wiki and it seems like almost everyone gets 'help'. Especially Jay on the MCHG album.
Not defending Jay, but any artist you sample or who sings or performs or a track usually gets writing credits. I agree though it's crazy how many names are mentioned. Everyone knows eminem pens his own stuff for instance but his songs usually have 3-4 other names listed. 

I'm looking forward to seeing how the corporations who've played off this beef handle things once Meek starts talking about shooting n's.
BSZmGD0IAAEADYX.jpg

I went back and looked at a bunch of artists' credits on wiki and it seems like almost everyone gets 'help'. Especially Jay on the MCHG album.
Not defending Jay, but any artist you sample or who sings or performs or a track usually gets writing credits. I agree though it's crazy how many names are mentioned. Everyone knows eminem pens his own stuff for instance but his songs usually have 3-4 other names listed. 

Ahh gotcha. Makes sense.

Meek better go in.

Talk about Drake's mother being close to death.

His daddy looks like a pedophile.

Drake looks like a thumb.

Talk about 40 having cancer or whatever. ("That ***** better chill out before he have a heart attack or something" word to Pac)

Talk about drake trying to stroke Aaliyah's corpse.

Talk about Diddy smacking this *****.

Talk about him getting Johnni Blaze pregnant (super L) and then getting the 6 goons on her.

Talk about him liking to get his *** ate.

Meek better go for blood. No bait **** your career is on the line bruh.

Last edited:
Meek better go in.

Talk about 40 having cancer or whatever. ("That ***** better chill out before he have a heart attack or something" word to Pac)

Talk about him getting Johnni Blaze pregnant (super L) and then getting the 6 goons on her.

funny thing is Meek REALLY gotta be THAT disrespectful

Meek better go in.

funny thing is Meek REALLY gotta be THAT disrespectful

He really does.

Like scotch earth, no coming back from this, never being friends again type shade

whats the over/under of flex "bomb drops"...before the whole track is played straight thru.

Unless Meek is physically up there talking ****, I'm cool on Flex.

If his show from 7-12, this **** not dropping till like 10:30-11. Not sitting through hundreds of Mustard beats and Fetty Wap hooks.

Back
Top Bottom