**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I looked at that song title and features and didn't even press play. I don't usually like rap songs about loving women, they feel forced abd disingenuous, and I am 100% sure a Meek Mill song about loving women fits that bill. Zero doubt in my mind.

Last edited:
meek gonna do atleast 60-70k first week

True but "Dreams and Nightmares" did 200K first week. That would be a huge drop off.

meek dont got the same buzz like he did in 2012

he was still that hot new dude back then

60-70k is prob about right since there aint gon be no CDs of this it looks like

Theres seriously STILL no leak? Damn....

iTunes releases only, dont leak early :lol:

Like I said this album is an L

That song with Chris & Nicki just proved it. Idk why tf they were trying to do the Notorious Thugs flow on it either :smh:

Didn't even know his album was dropping Monday until last night when I was browsing iTunes.

Can't be a good sign for the buzz.

But I'm hoping the music delivers.

Meek pushed the album back so much that ppl arent even interested no more

Im callin 3 good tracks, the rest are doodoo

Imma listen just because but my expectations are lower than ever for any artist. Almost a year delay and we get this Nikki and bhris cop out garbage track? I pray this Nikki **** don't last so he can get on his future ish.

I'm not big on the whole pseudo social media fanfare but, Meek Mill has over 4 million followers on instagram and twitter. If he only does 60k sales... :rofl:

I'm not big on the whole pseudo social media fanfare but, Meek Mill has over 4 million followers on instagram and twitter. If he only does 60k sales... :rofl:

That's what happens a lot of times though :lol: it just shows how disposable his music (and other people's music) are.

Just listened to to the Nicki/Meek/CB song, and it sounds like desperation. Can't get any more generic than that. Add an Ace Hood verse and it sounds like something off of DJ Khaled's recent albums.

Last edited:
I pray those snippets make the album.

Just listened to to the Nicki/Meek/CB song, and it sounds like desperation. Can't get any more generic than that. Add an Ace Hood verse sounds like something off of DJ Khaled's recent albums.

Only thing missing was some Drake harmonizing and Khaled saying "I make movies!!".

CqG5thU.jpg

7Vt440U.png

9R2kf6D.png

Hard copy release.

How this ain't leak yet?

This is gonna be the album that didnt leak, and lack of buzz will be the culprit. Unreal

It needs to leak, dudes not gonna buy this without hearing it first

I want son to succeed but that wack single and bad work ethic got my expectations low. I figured u would buy it regardless u copped the durk album...

Lol that's Life ain't no joke money, he won't get another penny out ya mans...Meek 1st album was a let down at 1st but it grew on me later. I need this new joint to be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] off the dribble though

Back
Top Bottom