**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Its drake bruh different rules apply. He let son write the hooks, melody and start the first verse then he just filled in the 2nd. But kanye? But diddy? But dre? :frown:

I think people have a misconception on how the majority of the music we are fed today is really created.

Its drake bruh different rules apply. He let son write the hooks, melody and start the first verse then he just filled in the 2nd. But kanye? But diddy? But dre?
frown.gif
Not sure if it was you but someone made a post the other day that if as artist you collaborate to the extent that Drake is accused of then its all good we'll listen to your music but don't ever try to claim the best ever crown.

That's the way I'm starting to see it.

Have you heard the Kendrick all day ?

Didn't Kanye take songs from rhymefest? Wasn't it Jesus walks?
Glory? He got credit for that. Drake aint give credits to Miller on the Rico verse doe. I'm over this rap beef **** man its ******ed honestly 
laugh.gif

mrdeeds mrdeeds that's exactly what I said many times. I don't wanna hear ye is the best, don't wanna hear drake is the best cuz they obviously got dudes penning **** for them. Who's to say dudes weren't penning some of his older **** obviously he doesn't give credits every time. Hell when KIA shine made his claim they all laughed cuz who it was just like they did when the qm rumor came out. If u rock with the moist tunes cool but keep him out of that breath with the greats or don't even mention him being the best out.

then moved to oakland but claimed LA

Yall should check that Marin City DVD. Gives a good insight to what 18 yr old Pac was like.

But he came of age in East Baltimore. The realest rappers got roots here. DMX and 2pac

Last edited:
Pac and Nas both always had me feeling a certain way about them because of their contradictory personalities.

No matter what though you can't really question their contribution to hip hop, even when the message would go from a- z and back again at times.

Last edited:
pac went to a performing arts school in bmore with jada

moved to oakland and became a background dancer for digital undergound, then started hanging around the wrong dudes and became a thug

pac would get exposed like plenty of other rappers in that era if the internet was poppin like it is today

you dont write yours raps and youve may have gotten peed on in a movie theater, but your winning the beef.

how does this happen???

you dont write yours raps and youve may have gotten peed on in a movie theater, but your winning the beef.

how does this happen???
Poor planning and mediocre bars and punchlines by Meek.

On paper he should have had him.

On paper 50 should have been able to end Rick Ross's career but we all see how that went.

Back
Top Bottom