**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

TMZ is sayin Drake was wized on with intent it was no accident also it happen Summer 2010 In Cali  Meek wasn't even on yet kneegro talkin like he was there and witnessed everything... 

this meek might have been around and seen it

dunno if tweety was there tho.

Last edited:
real men fighting over words 
laugh.gif

ya insecurities are showing

Nah, what's wrong with our community is that there aren't enough real men around.
Do you know why??? 50% of us are locked in cells & we focus on silly stuff like this....Most of our kids are out here fatherless cause their fathers have that "STREET *****" mentality...Dudes wanna be D-boys instead of building something they can pass down to their kids that's the definition of a man.....

TMZ is sayin Drake was wized on with intent it was no accident also it happen Summer 2010 In Cali  Meek wasn't even on yet kneegro talkin like he was there and witnessed everything... 

So Tip got assign whizzers on this pay role. Well Damb

Mayweather better never speak to Tip again, or else Mac Boney gonna drown that *****

Last edited:

TMZ's story sounds suspect.

"They got in an argument. He got pissed, then pissed on Drake"

Who the hell gets mad at someone and undoes their zipper to pee on that person? And you're telling me Drake didn't move while this dude is unbuttoning and pulling down his pants? Or did this guy pull his pants down and chase Drake around with his **** out? This is just weird.

reacting to words makes you a real man?

Never said you had to fight over words. But if someone told me, smd. They gone verbally know that I'm not a *****. If it goes further than words, then so be it. I just can't let that slide without saying something. But, I grew up around real dudes my whole life. They are family men but, you not gone disrespect them in any fashion.

TMZ's story sounds suspect.

"They got in an argument. He got pissed, then pissed on Drake"

Who the hell gets mad at someone and undoes their zipper to pee on that person? And you're telling me Drake didn't move while this dude is unbuttoning and pulling down his pants? Or did this guy pull his pants down and chase Drake around with his **** out? This is just weird.
Maybe Drake liked what he saw...

reacting to words makes you a real man?

Never said you had to fight over words. But if someone told me, smd. They gone verbally know that I'm not a *****. If it goes further than words, then so be it. I just can't let that slide without saying something. But, I grew up around real dudes my whole life. They are family men but, you not gone disrespect them in any fashion.

Exactly :lol:

Bunch of "love don't cost a thing" ****** in this thread [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

Pretty much.

I have 3 beautiful children whom I cherish and teach to live right and avoid nonsense, but my sons are also gonna grow up as men of respect and damn sure ain't gonna be out here getting pissed on and brushing it off.

Nah, what's wrong with our community is that there aren't enough real men around.
Do you know why??? 50% of us are locked in cells & we focus on silly stuff like this....Most of our kids are out here fatherless cause their fathers have that "STREET *****" mentality...Dudes wanna be D-boys instead of building something they can pass down to their kids that's the definition of a man.....
Bunch of dudes thinking their kids give a f why they locked up

Last edited:
Wth is going on in here..lol..

No man should ever be getting pissed on..

I can't think of any situation..it would acceptable..

All jokes aside you don't have to be violent to stand up for yourself as a man.

Just kinda sad submissive NT is jumping to that as a deflection on why they're submissive.

boys acting like you get 10yrs in the Feds for fighting in a movie theater, nobody said Drake had to grab a shotgun but damn

Boys going to all kinds of lengths to justify not having nuts.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

but you actually giving the f boy attention hes asking for by even acknowledging him

it takes a real man to put his ego aside and walk away from petty **** instead of being insecure having to get the last word in

if the man isnt invading your personal space, whats the point of going back and forth with him, let your fist do the talking

Pretty much.

I have 3 beautiful children whom I cherish and teach to live right and avoid nonsense, but my sons are also gonna grow up as men of respect and damn sure ain't gonna be out here getting pissed on and brushing it off.

Like the thought of getting pissed on is crazy to me...it so crazy people wouldn't even say to someone they hated with all their heart..

I heard someone getting smacked..maybe even spit on..but pissed on...nah someone got to die..

Back
Top Bottom