**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Im honored 
pimp.gif

This is a question worth asking then, how do west coast bloods feel about all the east coast bloods that have sprung up in the last 10 years.
It all depends on the person I guess Flocka done been thru the hood several times with the homies and he straight he not tryna prove nothin to nobody 

This is a question worth asking then, how do west coast bloods feel about all the east coast bloods that have sprung up in the last 10 years.
This goes to show how dumb gang banging is ....

A blood is a blood, if there's a difference between east coast and west coast bloods and not liking each other, then are they really bloods?????

A blood is a blood, if there's a difference between east coast and west coast bloods and not liking each other, then are they really bloods?????
I mean i know OG Crips in Cali that would laugh at a Asian or Mexican for saying they was a crip and feel insulted....

Trust me bro its not the same.  I can only speak on chicago gangbanging and if your claiming your a GD from Memphis some people aren't honoring that up here.

Some different west coast blood sets don't like each other bruh

i know east coast got the g shine set but i heard that was shut down by the og but dudes still claim it

Trust me bro its not the same.  I can only speak on chicago gangbanging and if your claiming your a GD from Memphis some people aren't honoring that up here.
Exactly my point ....

If you are GD, then you should embrace all GD. No matter what, they are repping your set. If you are GD, then why are you having beef with out of towners GD?????

Why just don't claim Morris Park Crew and Washington Height Platanos and 125th Apollos and **** like that?

Why claim and entire set like Blood but have beef with other bloods? ******* retarted!

Its crazy cuz where I'm from when dudes claim to be bloods or crops we laugh. Ain't no real bs and cs in Detroit man. No gang **** for real, our gangs go by where u from. Your neighborhood is your gang, where u grew up at. No colors but ****** will wear 8 mile hats, 7 mile hats etc. But neighborhoods don't really beef with each other. Maybe way back at one point but most violence is just random ignorant ****.

Its crazy cuz where I'm from when dudes claim to be bloods or crops we laugh. Ain't no real bs and cs in Detroit man. No gang **** for real, our gangs go by where u from. Your neighborhood is your gang, where u grew up at. No colors but ****** will wear 8 mile hats, 7 mile hats etc. But neighborhoods don't really beef with each other. Maybe way back at one point but most violence is just random ignorant ****.
Detroit is 
nthat.gif

This other **** ... 
indifferent.gif

Exactly my point ....

If you are GD, then you should embrace all GD. No matter what, they are repping your set. If you are GD, then why are you having beef with out of towners GD?????

Why just don't claim Morris Park Crew and Washington Height Platanos and 125th Apollos and **** like that?

Why claim and entire set like Blood but have beef with other bloods? ******* retarted!
Gangs most of the time don't make much sense

Just spent way too much time researching Pac's death. Had no idea that someone had came out and confessed. Orlando's Uncle said Puff paid him one mil, they did it. Orlando shot him. Even described how he met Puff and loaned him a car for Usher's video. Wow. Suge was mad, hired Pooch to kill Big. Damn, **** really sucks.

Yup same here in philly but mostly blocks...if you grew up on a certain block you claim it and the people you grew up on it with..it's like you don't even choose your friends for real..lol

Like someone said above.  Gang life doesn't make much sense.

I don't judge people though, I know dudes that came up in neighborhoods where you had to pick a gang to survive.

Back
Top Bottom