**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

It's so sad cuz all this takes away from his song wit niki and cb. It's an aite tune tbh chick tings

Meek gonna end up on Love and Hip Hop, looking like Yung Joc and every other washed up rapper. You heard it hear first.

Read about the beef in the newspaper here in Belgium today

"The clash between 28-year old Canadian rapper Drake and Nicki Minaj's boyfriend..."

Didn't even name Meek Mill 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People acting like Meek was gonna have some long *** career in hip hop. His sound is already played out. Before the beef, we were saying in here he wouldn't last long. He'll have one or two more albums and be gone from the game.

I don't consider Drake a rapper, he's a pop artist to me. He's not in the tier 1 group, the guy doesn't write his own rhymes and even if he did, his lyrics aren't anything crazy. I wish more rappers would come out and say something but they too scared. They all say the same **** in interviews.

Someone needs to find that article when that girl came out saying she wrote like half of Take Care. Drake has had way too many accusations.

Last edited:
Where is Ross in all of this? Meek must've burned some bridges cuz NOBODY got his back

It could be that nobody wants to burn that Drake bridge... Plus Ross has already survived being exposed I'm sure he doesn't want to get caught up in that again...

And a lot of industry people might think it was some bamma **** for Meek to say what he said... Everybody that I've seen talk about it in interviews didn't seem to surprised, like it's not out of the ordinary...

Maybe we are the ones naive enough to think most rappers right there own stuff?

Last edited:
Wonder if Drake's going to deliver the final blow tonight. Meeks credibility has taken a major hit, and will be interesting to see how things will play for him.

The telling sign is the fact that he exposed something that happens regularly in the music game which is collaboration. Nobody will trust him because he basically told on something that always happens and will continue to.

Did he really think Drake doesn't write a single lyric? That must be his youth showing its age. Being a subpar artist that he is, at least make your first diss clear and to the point ending Drake.

Now nobody will trust him or collaborate with him, he stopped income for people for no reason, and he lost the battle.

Last edited:
There's a huge difference between getting a hook/having someone throw out an idea for a bar versus having multiple reference tracks.

Meek was a sore winner....instead of enjoying his winning he started acting petty because of his insecurities.

Glad his mainstream career will be finished

Drake is like A ROD...

he was putting up numbers when he cheated ...... he puts up numbers when he ain't cheating

so..... feels are mixed.

I wanna know who compared Meek to Drake in the first place to get this boy all fired up...

this what happens when u always hanging around dudes with no shirt on

Did I really see dude wanting to fight over Tupac? The same dude who said he's 35?

Meek was a sore winner....instead of enjoying his winning he started acting petty because of his insecurities.

Glad his mainstream career will be finished

What makes you think it's finished.

Even after the 50 beef, Jah's next album went gold.

Beefs don't end careers, bad music or phases being over do.

Last edited:
label already made their money from meek, his album was #1

You're smarter than this my ___ :lol:

You think that his label saw his first week numbers and wanted to leave things there?

There are at least a couple more songs on there with the potential to at least be "urban" hits, and the potential for those songs to push a few more copies of the album.

I don't know how they would spin this to lessen the damage at this point though, and anyone else jumping into this one on one contest would be pointless since the public perception is that it already ended in Meek's defeat. I just wonder how those still around him feel now. It has to be hard to hang with a flawed ___ who will put your flaws out there on the internet if you get him deeply enough into his feelings.

I don't know why son is still on social media. The comments section on his **** is pure savagery. Son must be a masochist. Take a vaca.

Oh, the impudence... We’ve been hearing stories about DJ Funkmaster Flex’s dirty ways for years, but we never thought he would go this low. After begging DJ Drama to provide him with Drake’s reference tracks and plotting the unsuccessful campaign against Drake with Meek Mill, the HOT 97 personality mocked “Wanna Know” on social media.

In case you never knew, Flex is running his own news blog. Over the weekend, the DJ published an Instagram video via the website’s account which pokes fun at Meek Mill’s diss aimed at Drake. In other words, after rooting for Meek for almost two weeks and premiering the very same song on his HOT 97 show, Flex has the audacity to ridicule it.You can watch the video below. As well, glance over its caption which offers several hashtags, including uGettinBodiedByASinginN****.

Read more at: http://www.24urban.com/news/funk-flex-pokes-fun-at-meek-mills-wanna-know

welp Flex put the battery in his back, then disposes him :rofl:

How he gonna flex on da haters with all da money callinh him and da audemars y rollies and then be for you to buy hiss album if he aint flexin on da gram.

Back
Top Bottom