**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek's stance on JCole and Kendrick kind of suggests that he does not like label mate Wale, either. Anyway, 200k would be a solid first week result.

200k projections are blowing my mind. Congrats to him but I expected a flop.

Can I get a link to these snippets you guys keep referencing?

Last edited:
200 is crazy. Thought he would do 70-100 first week maybe. I thought the Nicki BS would help but not like that.

Less hype than his last album and he sells more. Ross and Wale had a huge fall in their sales but Meek sells more this time.........

About to watch what Joe has to say. Me and my girl were laughing at Meek at the award show. Calling him the black Drake the way he was with Nicki. It was pathetic. Joey was right. "I'm happy it's a dark skinned ***** this time" :rofl: "His music too hard for him to look like this" :rofl: :rofl:

Damn, dude guessed 205 :wow:

You a clown for saying Joey going at Meek. Clearly stated he liked the album and predicted 150K+, how is that going at Meek? :smh:

Last edited:
So Meek listens to Dej Loaf, Young Thug & Drake but dont mess with J Cole & Kendrick :smh:
Imma bout to delete dudes music for saying that nonsense :lol:

Also 200k is def a surprise. His album being sold for $7 does help tho lol

200 is crazy. Thought he would do 70-100 first week maybe. I thought the Nicki BS would help but not like that.

Less hype than his last album and he sells more. Ross and Wale had a huge fall in their sales but Meek sells more this time.........

About to watch what Joe has to say. Me and my girl were laughing at Meek at the award show. Calling him the black Drake the way he was with Nicki. It was pathetic. Joey was right. "I'm happy it's a dark skinned ***** this time" :rofl: "His music too hard for him to look like this" :rofl: :rofl:

You a clown for saying Joey going at Meek? Clearly stated he liked the album and predicted 150K+, how is that going at Meek? :smh:

Joey called him a simp for Nicki, and will sell less than Big Sean

That's him going at the guy? What's wrong with you kids today. He was staring at Nicki the whole time like a sucker, that's a fact. Big Sean had bigger buzz and a big single so I think a lot of people would guess Meek would sell less.

Sumtin aint adding up... 200k?

whats the source?

Thats a surprising total for a rapper that doesnt have a loyal fanbase and making street music in 2015

Joe is so corny man, how you a rapper with a podcast talking about another rappers personal life like a female?

& dude got the nerve to judge somebody after he's been caught out there doing **** boy **** more than any other rapper in recent memory.

Joe is so corny man, how you a rapper with a podcast talking about another rappers personal life like a female?

& dude got the nerve to judge somebody after he's been caught out there doing **** boy **** more than any other rapper in recent memory.
Yikes

You a clown for saying Joey going at Meek. Clearly stated he liked the album and predicted 150K+, how is that going at Meek? :smh:

Makes no sense. Not to mention he has crazy buzz in 2012, and the hurricane in the northeast stifles his sales too. Yet he didn't do 200k then, but does it now?

I'm calling BS or the Nicki factor.

Either way, great to see him win :pimp:

200k :wow:

That's 70k more than Big Sean and he had 2 platinum singles that's wild :lol:

S/O to Meek man :lol:

Last edited:
200k [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] well deserved

Haven't really been listening to nothing else since it dropped, it get better after every spin...***** went so crazy on The Trillest

Money made me iller, already was realer
Young kings killin', young kings over scrilla
That's why I ride around Mac on me like I was Miller
Or Reggie when I shoot for that three
They drop fetty, that's good money
Come to my city, we talk heavy and die young
When we get some paper, we cop Prezzys and ride rim
20 inch rims for the dope boy
Sellin' that coke boy, trappin' all you know boy
Got that buy it all money, **** I need a note for!?
In them school hallways **** I need a note for!?
We ain't wanna go to class, we was sellin' coke raw
The principal was copping too, hit him with a snowball!!

Back
Top Bottom