**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

dunno but ol gurl got it

CJRYiP_UEAAn49f.jpg
ohhh.png
ohhh.png
ohhh.png

Some of you dudes going way too hard going back and forth between multiple threads to post the same exact post lmao chill
Lmao I thought we claimed this as the official thread earlier anyway lmao.   Since Meek has passed on this is now the General(TAN) thread of the Music forum 
pimp.gif

The nail in the coffin would be Drake leaking a Drake/Nicki sex tape with "All Eyes on You" edited into the background

Yeaaaahhiihyeaaahiyeaahh

Is that a hook or a verse? I've never heard the song before.

There's two big problems if Meek getting someone else to write him some songs. 1. His lyrics are below average as hell, that's terrible if he can't come up with that simple **** on his own. 2. Can't be going at Drake for doing the same **** you're doing.

Last edited:
i remember saying drake would shut down the internet if he handled this battle correctly
mean.gif

rip meek 

Every artist about to have post-recording ref tracks leak.

It might have been recorded after the song released, but it really could be before.

This **** is crazy :lol:

Nah bruh.  Meek is in the video rapping it right after dude

Anyone could have edited that. Who got the original JOliver ig post? :nerd: I need date stamps

not to use a twitter line... but this dude seriously did do a powerpoint to end a dudes career lol

not familiar with that Meek reference track because I don't listen to dude outside of 4-5 tracks

Back
Top Bottom