**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

But Pac boned Faith. In other words, she was a common denominator between Pac and Big. Hitting off a man's wife is fair game.

But clowning a dude's mustache? Clowning an old, Jewish lady? That's what's hot now?? You cats are pathetic. :lol:

What does her being Jewish have to do with it?

Meek gotta do anything to hurt Drakes soul. :rolleyes

Hell, 50 dropped Rick Ross baby moms sex tape. How y'all think that effects his kid?

You think calling his mom ugly will somehow hurt him? If someone told me that in a battle I'd laugh out loud. Clearly you ain't got ****. Just like Cam disrespectful days, he really just ain't have nothing to say.

Cams diss tracks were always funny af but at times disrespectful af. That mothers day line to Nas after his mom passed away was
mean.gif
What is "diss" short for?

Can someone provide me with links to previous beef songs where the way the opponent's parents looked was mentioned?

I'm up all night, so I'll wait.....
I think you're creating your own narrative because I don't think that's what anybody was saying as a main "diss"...

they're just saying that nothing should have been off limits for Meek 

Calling dudes soft for pointing out how lame it is to make fun of an old Jewish woman during a rap beef.
roll.gif

You all got it, man.
It's schoolyard roasting mane.

It's not like we really want Meek to go punch her. 
laugh.gif

But nothing should be off limits in a rap beef. 

That being said, whoever said that the World Tour/Girl Tour was a powerful line hit it right on the head. Disses based in fact will always win. Dude's soul probably burns every second he's on stage now for this Nicki tour.

Nothing wrong with the insults, I love em too lol.  But they just not gonna overshadow facts, atleast to anyone thats really listening.  Especially at this point in the battle.  Meek would look like a damn fool

No way that beats out Meek being on Nicki's tour, or that Twitter Fingers line that made Meek stop tweeting altogether.  Meek on IG right now selling Teeth Whitener fam...  They might not be as funny to listen to, but they cut the opponent way deeper than Yo Mama could

Last edited:
Real diss track appreciation. Post some real disrespectful ****, all that don't go there that's corny moistness got me reminiscing on the good ole days where it wasn't no rules to this ****. Dudes want rappers to write diss records nowadays but keep it pg just in case we wanna be friends later. All this battle rap URL **** dudes girls, moms etc get clowned. But don't roast ole Aubrey ugly Jewish mother.

I know enough to know what Nas is talking about, yes.

I was asking you though, so I know where to start.

Yall bugging if yall think Im staying up to wait for a diss track that may or may not drop.

I'm about to hop into my pajamas, check out that new Teanna Trump joint, and go to bed.

I see y'all are twisting words lol.

No one is saying "Yo mamma ugly" should be the basis of Meek's diss. But he should be going in on everything about Drake. Including him, his family, his friends, his gotdamn future seed.

If he had even an ounce of creativity, he should have eaten this ***** alive.

Yall bugging if yall think Im staying up to wait for a diss track that may or may not drop.

I'm about to hop into my pajamas, check out that new Teanna Trump joint, and go to bed.
I think you're the only one still waiting 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the insults, I love em too lol.  But they just not gonna overshadow facts, atleast to anyone thats really listening.  Especially at this point in the battle.  Meek would look like a damn fool

Nah, like Charlemagne say... in this day and age, "no one cares about facts when the lie is much more entertaining. " If you look a twitter for 20 minutes, you'll know that that statement is fax.

I see y'all are twisting words lol.

No one is saying "Yo mamma ugly" should be the basis of Meek's diss. But he should be going in on everything about Drake. Including him, his family, his friends, his gotdamn future seed.

If he had even an ounce of creativity, he should have eaten this ***** alive.
words get twisted so much on here 

I'm used to women doing this **** 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying don't bring his people up bc it would be in poor taste. I'm saying it would not help his case. He would hold an even bigger L for baiting a n and then going for his moms.

Back
Top Bottom