**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Nelly used to say some slick stuff.

-"Kicked the ***** out, cuz she used the word OURS"- :rofl:

Country Grammar and that St. Lunatics album were in heavy rotation for me. Murphy Lee was supposed to be the one. Smh. Bout to play "What the hook gon be".
Murphy Lee :smh: I just knew dude was gonna have a lil success on his own, same with Jody Breeze :smh:

Was looking for the Meek Mill got murdered thread and ended up in a 2002 JA Rule thread.
The Meek Mill thread is no more.  

Welcome 
pimp.gif
.  Enjoy yourself

This is literally the the Music T.A.N[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The past 2weeks music forum has been alive more than it has been in a longgggggg time :smokin

That would be like calling 2011/2012 Meek top 5 because he was on everything hot.   Now the same dude is getting called trash left and right even though he really isn't.
when meek was hot

there was dudes like jay, kanye, wayne, 2chainz and drake running rap

right now the only dudes running rap is drake, kendrick,cole and future

Top 5: right now present day
When everything factored in: no..

J.cole
Drake
Kendrick
Big Sean
Future/meek what ever people feeling at the time..

Last edited:
Repped for mentioning the St Lunatics album. That **** is still cold. I still play it today. Nelly had a crazy run, younger crowd doesn't even know. He could rap too, wasn't trash but wasn't a lyricist. Nice flow, some cool lines here and there. Nelly even went at KRS 1, wasn't scared like rappers today. I thought Murphy was gonna drop a classic, that album was garbage. Paid like $15 for that **** too, I was hot.

Ja only had one good album. He had good singles since but hasn't had a good album. VVV is not a classic but it's still a good album today. New York and Wonderful were great songs, never messed with Clap Back.

Power is my favorite show on TV. Season 2 is 10x better than season 1.

Nelly used to say some slick stuff.

-"Kicked the ***** out, cuz she used the word OURS"- :rofl:

Country Grammar and that St. Lunatics album were in heavy rotation for me. Murphy Lee was supposed to be the one. Smh. Bout to play "What the hook gon be".

Can't front, that joint was fire :lol:

I liked nelly but he was trash..me and my friends still laugh at that one bar..that XXL mentioned in their mag..worst bar of the month or something..

" you ain't from Russia..so why you Russian (rushing)..
I will never forget that bar..lol..

Repped for mentioning the St Lunatics album. That **** is still cold. I still play it today. Nelly had a crazy run, younger crowd doesn't even know. He could rap too, wasn't trash but wasn't a lyricist. Nice flow, some cool lines here and there. Nelly even went at KRS 1, wasn't scared like rappers today. I thought Murphy was gonna drop a classic, that album was garbage. Paid like $15 for that **** too, I was hot.

Ja only had one good album. He had good singles since but hasn't had a good album. VVV is not a classic but it's still a good album today. New York and Wonderful were great songs, never messed with Clap Back.

Power is my favorite show on TV. Season 2 is 10x better than season 1.

:rofl: I remember Nelly goin at KRS, I was actually surprised, cause Nelly wasn't exactly a lyrical dude...

"Around six in the six with the throwback
Sixers, number six Julius Irv'
Cris and the herb, make it hard to swirve
Throw your hands up; if you didn't bang your rim on the curb
You couldn't hit while you was making a turn
I strike a nerve and old MC's wantin a comeback
I got repsect but it's lost and that's a fact
Like K - "Know" one here even said your name
R - You really feeling guilty bout something mayn
S - Sad to see you really just want just
One - more hit please please!
You the first old man who should get a rapper's pension
No hit since the cordless mic invention
Snitching? Matter fact stay the f$ out the kitchen
"

Was pretty shocked Nelly went back at KRS as well, and it was good :lol:

Flip and TI beef was always wack to me. None of the songs were good. The name calling on stage and pics were funny though. TI was hotter and making better music at the time, that's why he won. Flip started making trash music so he cooled off quick.

50 and Cam beef was wack too, except it was funny. Interviews and **** were mad funny. Musically, not a single good song.

Pretty much. Flip and T.I.'s songs basically amounted to aimless threats and yo mama jokes. Then T.I.'s career started catching fire while Flip had album delays then bought out his contract. Funny thing is, Flip's content has gotten much better over the years, it's just that his flow is a chore to try to listen to cause it sounds like a mashup of other people's styles. But from 99-03, that was my dude.
:lol: bruh that t.i flip discussion was PAGES back :lol:
We done talked about
The shooting at the ovo after party
Hurricanes(games shoe)
Ja's career
50's career
Power
NBA all star game
A how breaking bad sucked since :lol:

Ok. And I was responding back to Ballerific.

Last edited:
Yup. Nelly went at him, nothing but respect. Nelly wasn't wack, he made some catchy music and **** but he could rap when he wanted to. He got classic songs but no classic albums.

Nelly should spit when he wanted too. That track "here we come" on one of them funk flex albums was cold, he ripped that ****.

And when nelly ain't back down from big nose krs I had nothing but respect. And it was a solid Lil jab too.

Yup. Nelly went at him, nothing but respect. Nelly wasn't wack, he made some catchy music and **** but he could rap when he wanted to. He got classic songs but no classic albums.

Yeah I think Nelly could probably rap A LOT better than he did, but his formula did INSANE numbers...I remember dudes calculating that even if he didn't have the greatest record deal, dude was still eating good just off sales alone...

Back
Top Bottom