**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Please let this happen. Joe Budden is a rap beef savant. Meek Mill would be wise not to step into that lane, but getting some fire Budden diss tracks would be :pimp:  

What does "Ya new name ramen put em in the bathroom" even mean?
Meek Mill is a battle rapper man..what are you talking about. It would not be an easy win for Joe.

I love when people call him a battle rapper. Because he yells and gets aggressive, people think he's a battle rapper. He didn't want to go near Cassidy or anyone else that has challenged him. He's not a battle rapper. He's got the voice for it.

All of his jokes were RTs. He actually said "Get Em Barbz" :x :x :x Then he runs out of **** to say and starts talking about Ant Davis' money. :rofl: More than half of his tweets included check and money. Ross gonna be mad as **** if someone lets Meek actually go through with it.

Please let this happen. Joe Budden is a rap beef savant. Meek Mill would be wise not to step into that lane, but getting some fire Budden diss tracks would be 
pimp.gif

What does "Ya new name ramen put em in the bathroom" even mean?
Meek Mill is a battle rapper man..what are you talking about. It would not be an easy win for Joe.
Out of that whole Philly battle scene (Reed Dollaz, Joey Jihad, Kaboom, etc) I always thought Meek was the weakest, while being most suited for a non battle career once I heard Flamerz, and I just think Budden is great at this 

Last edited:
Meek is perfectly suited for live battles with a crowd behind him. On actual battle type tracks, he's dookie and gets exposed. Cassidy served him repeatedly, its just that he went overboard making 10 minute diss tracks that you'll listen to only once :lol:

Meek Mill would get wrecked like he did with Cassidy in a rap battle, anybody with a right mind would know this.

Meek was apart of that battle rappers with sub par bars era. He's got the delivery and aggression but not enough bars for a battle. His raps are more motivate the young broke ****** raps. I don't think he will go this route and exchange diss records with lame Joe. I can't see him winning that fight, even his yes men gotta tell him no.

MEEK Don't wanna see anybody in a battle he's not a talented enough rapper to step to JOE we seen what CASS did to him....Dude is basic nothing special about him at all just cause he screams & raps with aggression don't mean **** MEEK spits basic bars...

The same Joe Budden that got "chewed" by Lil B? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Ok man...This not 2006, ****** got mad dirt on Joe.

Habitual Woman beater
Took L to Hollow
Got assaulted by Consequence
punched in the eye by Rae

The list goes on. He tryna get a buzz anyway he can, bet he got some type of project on the way. if he drop a diss record he's pathetic, he knew Meek would respond to what he said.

The same Joe Budden that got "chewed" by Lil B? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Ok man...This not 2006, ****** got mad dirt on Joe.

Habitual Woman beater
Took L to Hollow
Got assaulted by Consequence
punched in the eye by Rae

The list goes on. He tryna get a buzz anyway he can, bet he got some type of project on the way. if he drop a diss record he's pathetic, he knew Meek would respond to what he said.
JOEY is a far better rapper than MEEK period just cause somebody hot don't mean they ain't SUB PAR....JOE gotta a few "PERSONAL" issue that happen to him but what's that got to do with him rapping?? you said he beats women & got beat up twice that has nothing to do with him battling MEEK... Btw how many other rappers beat women?? BABY use to brag on how he would "BAT THE PISS OUT BIT$H QUICK".....

How would this be promo for Joe? His album doesn't come out until September and he's an indepenent artist that has had great diss tracks before. Beefing with Meek isn't gonna get him more sales. Meek acting like the black Drake. I wouldn't have even cared what Joe said.

I also don't understand what Joe's dirt has to with this. Does that mean he can't step into battle because of his **** being aired out? That should make it an easier battle for Meek.

I don't care if you hate or love both artists but don't act like Meek can rap anywhere near Joe lyrically. This would be one of the most lopsided battles ever. Meek might need Safaree to write his diss for him.

Nicki has increased Meek's fanbase. A lot of chicks are in to that Bad For You song with Nicki.

And some of you dudes need to get off the internet. Lil B doesn't exist in the real world. Dudes sound silly bringing dude up in every discussion about Joe.

Meek was a battle cat only in that's how you got attention in Philly after SP with people like Haddy, Reed and Cyssero.

Meek isn't a funny or creative cat. Those jokes were pitiful.

http://www.vibe.com/2015/07/meek-mill-responds-joe-budden-relationship-nicki-minaj/

and Meek does look crazy in these streets

Compare it to Jay and Beyonce or Swizz and Alicia. You can be in to a chick and still keep your g. He looks exactly like a rebound.

His arrogance is going to catch up to him.

and Meek isn't going to respond, because his whole response is how much money he has. And he won't have it for long, because his whole aura is trying to prove how much money he has.

Joe would roast him, because he's right. Dude was out in these streets looking like RG3.

it's kind of funny that this podcast has been going on for 20 episodes, and this is the only time it makes traction. 
mean.gif

it's kind of funny that this podcast has been going on for 20 episodes, and this is the only time it makes traction. :smh:

Those of us in the Combat Jack thread talk about it, amongst all the "hip hop" podcast

It's never really anything to talk about other than Marisa's thoting, because Peter can never arrange any guest. It's just them talking about subjects or events.

I'm sure they appreciate the attention.

JOEY is a far better rapper than MEEK period just cause somebody hot don't mean they ain't SUB PAR....JOE gotta a few "PERSONAL" issue that happen to him but what's that got to do with him rapping?? you said he beats women & got beat up twice that has nothing to do with him battling MEEK... Btw how many other rappers beat women?? BABY use to brag on how he would "BAT THE PISS OUT BIT$H QUICK".....

What you mean? Personal issues got a whole lot to do with rapping when it's a battle. It's plenty of ammo out here on Joe. It' ain't **** wrong with keeping your chick in line but how you out here beating ******* up and then everytime you get in an altercation with a dude you take a massive L...That's pusssy ***** behavior.

If cass did it I know lame Joe would kill meek if they had a lyrical exchange. Joey still a depressed cornball tho, let's not sit here and act like he not. But he's held his own as far as rap beefs go and in hisnprime had a mean pen game. I know meek your mans but he not built for that diss game. "U been lame all yo life, don't u beat yo wife" "hol up wait a minute, AL my whips are tinted, rolls Royce on the strip wit Nicki in it" "new roley bussdown, Cuban link touchdown, lame ***** got punched in the eye wassup now"

Honestly tho joe is going for attention tho. He baiting meek for the beef which has us talking about him. Meek dumb for falling for this **** tho, and could eventually be a L

Last edited:
I really like the Joe Budden Podcast, I subbed and listened to it from like Episode 4.

Honestly tho joe is going for attention tho. He baiting meek for the beef which has us talking about him. Meek dumb for falling for this **** tho, and could eventually be a L

He's not. If you actually listen to what he said, it was self deprecating. It was about light skin dudes. It was more of a diss to Drake.

What he said wasn't even that bad, but everything is blown up in this internet era.

He actually had a chance to jump on Wale if he wanted attention, but he's tried to avoid controversy.

Meek is just emotional, he's like the thugged out Wale. Those two are always looking crazy in social media.

Last edited:
^ Yup. I said yesterday, this wasn't a diss or a big deal at all. Meek shouldn't even care. I wouldn't. Meek look super soft at the awards and on Twitter last night.

"U been lame all yo life, don't u beat yo wife" "hol up wait a minute, all my whips are tinted, rolls Royce on the strip wit Nicki in it" "new roley bussdown, Cuban link touchdown, lame ***** got punched in the eye wassup now"

Son, I yelled. Hahahahahahaha, can really hear Meek yelling this on a track.

Last edited:
Nicki has increased Meek's fanbase. A lot of chicks are in to that Bad For You song with Nicki.

And some of you dudes need to get off the internet. Lil B doesn't exist in the real world. Dudes sound silly bringing dude up in every discussion about Joe.

Meek was a battle cat only in that's how you got attention in Philly after SP with people like Haddy, Reed and Cyssero.

Meek isn't a funny or creative cat. Those jokes were pitiful.

http://www.vibe.com/2015/07/meek-mill-responds-joe-budden-relationship-nicki-minaj/

and Meek does look crazy in these streets

Compare it to Jay and Beyonce or Swizz and Alicia. You can be in to a chick and still keep your g. He looks exactly like a rebound.

His arrogance is going to catch up to him.

and Meek isn't going to respond, because his whole response is how much money he has. And he won't have it for long, because his whole aura is trying to prove how much money he has.

Joe would roast him, because he's right. Dude was out in these streets looking like RG3.

ALL TRUE I know people that don't even know who LIL B is nobody takes him serious at all....MEEK is full of himself 5 yrs from now he will be a after thought all that street life rap is played out hell even the Original TRAP RAPPERS ain't doing it no more......It inevitable though he's gonna fall hard cause he's way too arrogant....

Last edited:
I could see Meek saying that **** too lol...Joey pen game USED to be cold back all the way up to mood music 3 and he has been trash ever since.

Yall talking about Lil B don't exist anywhere except the internet, what does that have to with him serving up Joe? and where exactly does Joe Budden exist? ****** don't even know if his last name is Budden or Buddens.

Is it budden or buddens? I always wondered that ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom