**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Mannie Fresh's lackluster beats were part of the reason it took so long for Wayne to blow up.

Que?

First....did you forget Mannie was behind cash money being the biggest movement in rap before They disbanded? Juvenile...hot boys...ring a bell?

2nd...the album that pushed Wayne to stardom was the first carter...which Mannie did.

What are the other instances?

Nickels F, Shi reeves to name a few.

It didn't get a lot of pub because it was just "blog talk". Literally the only reason why it got so big this time is because meek was the biggest voice to put it out there.

Do a simple google search...Drake has long been alleged of having a team of writers. Who you think pusha and Kendrick was talking about when they dropped those subs about writers?

Last edited:
I chalked it up to the different era thing too. Back then this happens then your whole catalog getting questioned. People nowadays don't really give 2 dambs anymore.

This isn't the first time having writers has come up with him. It's not just one guy and 4 songs. I think it doesn't change the fact that the overall product is quality, but let's not act like he just started working with writers.

What are the other instances?

He's probably talking about the Rappin 4 Tay situation. Drake used his flow from players club on YG's who do you love.
The funny thing is Meek and Nicki used Biggies's Notorius Thugz flow on All Eyes On You.

Rappers flat out steal and borrow flows and lines all the time it isn't new and isn't going away.

200.gif

Last edited:
Mannie Fresh's lackluster beats?!?!?!?! Oh my **** that's offensive :smh:

There's been other times when people have claimed to write for Drake. Drake fans act like this is the only time it happened, you're a moron if you think Drake didn't start let people write for him until now. The Weeknd, Majid Jordan and Sampha been writing for him.

Dropped back in the thread after being gone for a few hours and saw this gem. It's obvious we are from different eras. Anybody that came up on The Chronic would never say this. Dr Dre also never had ghostwriters, it was no secret that Dre's verses were penned by some of the best to ever do it, they were all credited.

Mannie Fresh's lackluster beats were part of the reason it took so long for Wayne to blow up. Once he got with more diverse producers the music got better.

My top 3 favorite Wayne tracks.

BM JR
Money on my mind
Hustler Musik
please stop, mannie fresh made go dj, the reason wayne even blew up

and he made one of the greatest trap beats of all time

I chalked it up to the different era thing too. Back then this happens then your whole catalog getting questioned. People nowadays don't really give 2 dambs anymore.

Turn up era. Long as it make you bop...nobody cares about the craft behind it. I can't be mad at it.

I enjoy a lot of drake's music. I used to argue with a lot of dudes who didn't like him by saying even if you don't like him, you gotta respect the skill. I found out shi reeves in 2012 from someone in the know who had nothing to gain from lying. Then that's when I pumped the brakes on believing he could really spit

If you started listening to Wayne because of Go DJ then that explains a lot about you.
I started listening to Wayne on Tha Block is Hot.

If you started listening to Wayne because of Go DJ then that explains a lot about you.
but you just said he took off because mannie fresh left and i said mannie fresh is the reason he took off (go dj)

stop choosing what you want to read

No one has mentioned the Knuck if you buck freestyle ? :x

Cannon?

If we're talking freestyles. 2 of my favorites were the Reppin Time and Swag Surfin but then I didn't start hating Wayne after 07 like everybody here seemed to.

but you just said he took off because mannie fresh left and i said mannie fresh is the reason he took off (go dj)

stop choosing what you want to read

Wayne didn't take off when C1 dropped. I remember literally struggling to get some people to give him a chance. They all assumed it was the same old Wayne, don't get me wrong some people knew but most didn't take notice till dude dropped Fireman.

Last edited:
If we're talking freestyles. 2 of my favorites were the Reppin Time and Swag Surfin but then I didn't start hating Wayne after 07 like everybody here seemed to.

Mannnnn when it's reppin time was so flames.

Swag surfin I listened to SO much. I think that was in everyone's fav 3 off that tape.

No ceilings Wayne was still fire. He ATE run this town :x

Mannnnn when it's reppin time was so flames.

Swag surfin I listened to SO much. I think that was in everyone's fav 3 off that tape.

No ceilings Wayne was still fire. He ATE run this town :x

But they are saying everything he dropped after C2 was trash. I can't take some of these dudes seriously. They can listen to Future hum and mumble a whole album though.

Mannie Fresh's lackluster beats?!?!?!?! Oh my **** that's offensive
mean.gif

There's been other times when people have claimed to write for Drake. Drake fans act like this is the only time it happened, you're a moron if you think Drake didn't start let people write for him until now. The Weeknd, Majid Jordan and Sampha been writing for him.
Those tracks that Weeknd, Majid, and Sampha wrote on are a totally different type of track man.  I dont think anyone is tripping on Weeknd writing the singing part to Shot For Me matters in this context.   Nor does Sanpha writing and singing on a r&b track he produced or Drake buying Hold On We're Going Home from M-J.  They arent writing "bars" bro 
laugh.gif
.  Those are singers.

A lot of people started listening to Wayne when Bling Bling came out and Wayne took off when Juvi had the fall out.

Juvi actually called out Wayne on being a homosexual and kissing dudes but no one listened.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Nickels F, Shi reeves to name a few.

It didn't get a lot of pub because it was just "blog talk". Literally the only reason why it got so big this time is because meek was the biggest voice to put it out there.

Do a simple google search...Drake has long been alleged of having a team of writers. Who you think pusha and Kendrick was talking about when they dropped those subs about writers?

View media item 1658164

This chick write for Drizzy?

:rofl:

I think you mean Shi Wisdom

Like I said earlier the ref tracks lacks punch because Drake been said people help him make music.

dudes really calling no ceilings fire :rofl:

besides wasted idk any song from that tape
Throw it in the bag
And run this town was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom