**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

This. You can speculate that any verse can be aimed at anybody. Unless these dudes actually come out and go at it, its just that. Speculation.

Subliminals in rap have been going on forever.

We can run on the speculation angle but in most cases it's no secret who it's aimed at.

Drake does it all the time.

We can run on the speculation angle but in most cases it's no secret who it's aimed at.

subliminals = sneak dissing

its a ***** move, thats why rappers never respect it unless you say names

This. You can speculate that any verse can be aimed at anybody. Unless these dudes actually come out and go at it, its just that. Speculation.

I get you. Usually the speculation is right, but that doesn't matter. If asked about who it was aimed at or if there is beef, he would dance around it(ie. Pusha). So what does it really matter?

Meek amd Drake let it be known who their targets were. That's a beef. Warrants a response.
Throwing subs is just competition in my book. Warrants a "maybe I'll throw a sub back if I get around to it".

Nas and jay had some classic sneak disses when they were going at it

They were tossing subs for YEARS before things really kicked off.

I look at it as a sport thing. It's just letting someone know "I'm here if you want it". Like jay and Drake on we made it and draft day.

I agree drake had no choice because meek launched an all out social media assault out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Saying a man's name gives him free promo

A subliminal isn't for the fans, the one who it's directed to knows it's about him

I remember Max B telling some chick "***** you better pay homage to a gangsta!" Or something along those lines :lol: can't remember much else about the clip but that was classic. It was like WWE back then, had your entertainment on records then you had the off-mic portion which was just as good... speaking of which I still have never seen the original video that the Cam gif comes from where he's giving the "N' please" face while the camera zooms in, I think someone said it takes place in a Walgreens.

:lol: :lol: You runnin' around here like you dont see B****vell, i'm a ******* gangster you better pay homage, you pissing me off.

Free the wave.

...and i see this isn't a Meek thread anymore, since i last logged in. :lol:

Sneak dissing is what it is. Kendrick has a song mentioning "sneak dissing".

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: You runnin' around here like you dont see B****vell, i'm a ******* gangster you better pay homage, you pissing me off.

Free the wave.

...and i see this isn't a Meek thread anymore, since i last logged in. :lol:

A day in the Fast Life DVD was epic. Max in the hotel room boo loving on the phone :rofl:. Stack in the mix. Jim Wildin saying the bouncer had a "Tom Landry" face and cataracts all in his eye lol.

Peep the avy. Free B****vel.

Nas and Jay beef went way deeper than Ether and Takeover. Will likely never have anything like that again unless Kendrick and Drake develop a strong hate for one another.

Drake responded to Kendricks subs with plenty of subs and went on Angie and said he's waiting on somebody to say his name....... Nobody did lol and him and Kendrick both said there were no problems

Pusha sent subs drake way and drake sent them back . Pusha is one of dudes idols though so I can't really see that ever going to deep

I remember when Control came out and ****** were acting like Kendrick ethered everyone :lol: cause he said all those names...that was literally shock value and nothing more

I remember when Control came out and ****** were acting like Kendrick ethered everyone :lol: cause he said all those names...that was literally shock value and nothing more

Arguably had the worst verse on the song [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom