**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

People truly think Meek's album was hot? The main problem was the lack of hot music from him. He didn't follow up with great singles he was known for.

This new album is basically a wash, he can't even push R.I.C.O, and imagine if Nicki didn't have a song with him. He would basically have no radio song except the Future joint to push.

I'm sure him and future aren't exctally on the same page right now, so he can't even perform that song either.. Lol

Exactly, his **** is all ****** up and it's his fault.

All he can do now is just drop free great music but I doubt he does.

Meek mixtapes used to crash the mixtape sites when they dropped, DC2 most definitely did. He has a big core that will support him...They just need something to support. If Meek hadn't went ghost and had actually been dropping music to back up the talking, his fans could and would have been able to ride for him. By staying silent, he didn't give anybody any ammo. ****** tried their best to run with that Drake piss allegation but it didn't have much to stand on with nobody wanting to really admit it and also with him only talking about it on the track instead of making it a clever line like "is that a world tour or your girl's tour".

Basically.

Ya'll acting like Meek's fanbase is enough to give him huge sales.

The casual listeners are the ones who give you the big numbers.

I could care less about Meek or Drake, but I do know that you can't go gold off of just street cats feeling you.

You have to look at who's actually paying for music.

Meek could solve 60% of his problems by dropping hot music. Ya'll acting like his album was great or something. None of the problems he started were based in quality of music, but the quality wasn't even there to help his case.

That other 40% is gonna get solved by the casual listeners moving on from this beef and not pegging him as the Nikki's Boyfriend/Dude who didn't want it with Drake (whether or not you agree that's simply the casual non-street cat's view).

You might not go gold in 2015, but you can have a long career doing it(Game, Ross, Jeezy)

Game, Ross, Jeezy...Meek has never been on their level. Meek works for Ross. Jeezy came in a boss and has remained a boss within the music industry even outside of being an artist. The love Game gets from the West and his G Unit legacy is something Meek can't even hope for, simply because Philly can't be monetized the way LA and Cali in general can, and Game's G Unit narrative is something of a legend at this point with joining, becoming one of the better members, leaving, having it turn out that he was never really an organic member, and then the beef with 50 that kind of ended in a stalemate.

Jeez came in as a boss? How? He was signed to Diddy and known as Meech/BMF lil homie. He hasn't put nobody on for real until recently with YG...That's not coming in a Boss, He just had a bigger individual movement.

Meek mixtapes used to crash the mixtape sites when they dropped, DC2 most definitely did. He has a big core that will support him...They just need something to support. If Meek hadn't went ghost and had actually been dropping music to back up the talking, his fans could and would have been able to ride for him. By staying silent, he didn't give anybody any ammo. ****** tried their best to run with that Drake piss allegation but it didn't have much to stand on with nobody wanting to really admit it and also with him only talking about it on the track instead of making it a clever line like "is that a world tour or your girl's tour".

Meek ain't tryna have the hottest mixtape out anymore. He's trying to go gold. He's trying to sell albums. He's got people looking at him like "yea bruh you were the mixtape kind but what about when you really have a machine behind you?"

When i heard that piss allegation I thought it was gonna be over for Drake. I was looking at Drake SUPER sideways. But then it turned out that Meek was just doing some high school stuff where he took one story and turned it into another, which made him look super lame. i was the king of "I ain't never gonna let no man piss on me **** Drake it's over for him." Then it turns out nobody actually pissed on him, and everyone vouched for Drake which made Meek look like he was grasping for anything in order to not lose to the man whom he challenged. That's a sign of defeat.

Meek solidly lost a fight that he started, and he started it in order to either raise or confirm his status, which did not work.

Jeez came in as a boss? How? He was signed to Diddy and known as Meech/BMF lil homie. He hasn't put nobody on for real until recently with YG...That's not coming in a Boss, He just had a bigger individual movement.

OK I'll take it back.

Jeezy had a bigger individual movement than Meek, and dropped way better albums. And because of that has proven himself more than Meek has. Meek is not on Jeezy's level, and Jeezy has slipped in public admiration in the last few years.

knowledgebones72 knowledgebones72 bruh Drake most definitely got pissed on, if not I'm sure TIP, Dro, etc would have emphatically said no instead of pleading the fifth. lil duval validated it like minutes after Meek dropped the track but backtracked.

People truly think Meek's album was hot? The main problem was the lack of hot music from him. He didn't follow up with great singles he was known for.

This new album is basically a wash, he can't even push R.I.C.O, and imagine if Nicki didn't have a song with him. He would basically have no radio song except the Future joint to push.

I'm sure him and future aren't exctally on the same page right now, so he can't even perform that song either.. Lol

This is probably the best breakdown of Meek's situation right now. Wow :lol:

Game, Ross, Jeezy...Meek has never been on their level. Meek works for Ross. Jeezy came in a boss and has remained a boss within the music industry even outside of being an artist. The love Game gets from the West and his G Unit legacy is something Meek can't even hope for, simply because Philly can't be monetized the way LA and Cali in general can, and Game's G Unit narrative is something of a legend at this point with joining, becoming one of the better members, leaving, having it turn out that he was never really an organic member, and then the beef with 50 that kind of ended in a stalemate.

The point is all of them stay in their lane and are successful and have longevity in doing it.

Pop and mainstream artist are the ones who have less longevity, because their fans move on to the next thing or they outgrow the artist. They're always searching to that next hit and anything not equaling their biggest hit is a failure.

Besides the Jeezy comments, I never saw Game get an abundance of love from the West.

Last edited:
I should screenshot all the people that reposted the snippets he posted on my timeline. Like I said people are followers. These fans have short term memories nowadays. A couple hot songs and they won't even talk about the drake thing no more. Its all up to him. Same people praising future on the web was just posting his son and Russell walking in the park laughing at him. Hell it was a bread on it in general then 56 nights dropped and the ****** ain't speak on it since [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Jeexy came in with 2 deals signed to the biggest bosses u could be signed to. Same with Ross, same with game. All them ****** had the biggest co signs u could have.

Then yall ****** pick n choose when to complain. I love future but when he talks about the same 4 topics for 15 songs no one complains, jeezy/Gucci/gotti/pusha talk about dope every song no one complains, game name drops, rick Ross and his fairy tales about being a mafia boss. But meek says Rollie in one song and ****** like awww I cut it off after that like dawg how many times u gonna say that. Like *****, how many jeezy songs can u hear without hearing about dope? Who cares that's his thing man. I've listened to drake material and he talks the same things too so what's he problem? I hate I gotta defend this dude like he my favorite rapper or something but please stop picking and choosing when to complain.

Last edited:
Basically all these arguments come back to one thing...If Meek wants his spot back he's gotta make hot music.

We'll see if he's got it in him.

That's it.

Jay got beat in a beef and just became a better artist, that's all Meek can do.

Sure he looks like a sucker now but the public's memory is short if you giving them something they want.

I'm not sure if he has it in him though, they way he's been moving doesn't inspire that confidence.

Meek aalbum was super average but it was better then that drake and future that just dropped

That's it.

Sure he looks like a sucker now but the public's memory is short if you giving them something they want.

I'm not sure if he has it in him though, they way he's been moving doesn't inspire that confidence.

We all know Meek isn't, will not become the better artist. Lyrically NO.. plus he's shown to not even be a witty
thinker. Jay was dope before the battle, and after the battle.

I'm confused how people are choosing Future over Meek as a artist? Is it because he has a better production
team? Future is a terrible artist that happens to have good radio records, but for everybody to flip on Meek
for Future is insane.

Last edited:
Jeexy came in with 2 deals signed to the biggest bosses u could be signed to. Same with Ross, same with game. All them ****** had the biggest co signs u could have.

Then yall ****** pick n choose when to complain. I love future but when he talks about the same 4 topics for 15 songs no one complains, jeezy/Gucci/gotti/pusha talk about dope every song no one complains, game name drops, rick Ross and his fairy tales about being a mafia boss. But meek says Rollie in one song and ****** like awww I cut it off after that like dawg how many times u gonna say that. Like *****, how many jeezy songs can u hear without hearing about dope? Who cares that's his thing man. I've listened to drake material and he talks the same things too so what's he problem? I hate I gotta defend this dude like he my favorite rapper or something but please stop picking and choosing when to complain.
I guess it can be how they say it
Yes they talk about the same ****
But at least they deliver it differently everytime
Meek literally says I have a Rollie on my wrist every damn time with no change in the lyric :lol:

Nah they all say it the same too. U might hear 9 codeine references from future on 1 track, on a project he says it 60 times he didn't say it differently those 60x. Only person that might do it different is pusha. Jeezy literally says 17.5 in 20+ songs in his prime, that **** was riding so I could give a damn. Its really just cool to hate meek or y'all came into thinking he was this lyrical monster that he's not.

Wasn't feeling those snippets. He's STILL using the Migos Flow and STILL rapping about Rollie's ever my other line :smh:

That's it.

Jay was a better artist pre-Ether.

Back
Top Bottom