**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek is my guy but why does he keep doin this to himself.

And the 1 point for the Geeks, is that what I (and the rest of the world) whink that is?

I thought this thread would have been locked by now in memory of the late Robert Rihmeek Williams 

Meek is my guy but why does he keep doin this to himself.

And the 1 point for the Geeks, is that what I (and the rest of the world) whink that is?

Just goes to prove its BS that Meek laughed off Charged up and Back to Back. That ether is still burnin' dudes soul and he can't shake it.

Like I said earlier, the only people that "win" in this situation is the Sauce Twins. Meek still out here playin' checkers

Welp, looks like Wale been finally firing off on multiple platforms today 
roll.gif

That was the most respectful dis record,” he said. “He didn’t say ‘F you.’ He didn’t say, ‘You a b word.’ He was using his [Drake’s] success vs. his [Meek’s] success and being real kinda funny.
 “You can’t f— with Drake on certain levels, no matter what,” he said. “That has nothing to do with talent or songs. His relationships are a certain level. He’s a ‘made man’ in rap…The dude D.R.A.M. is probably somewhere real tight. That was his real record.
 I just feel like, and this is me speaking as someone who has been in the industry for a long time, I honestly feel like [Meek] brought a pencil to a gun fight…You can’t compete with someobdoy who has those types of relationship. I’m telling every one who thought Meek lost just off the strength of losing, it doesn’t matter what he made, he could have made “Ether 3.0″, the opinions of the people would have been that of the kid from Toronto waxed him. Drake went to Apple and my man went to Funk Flex–and there’s nothing wrong with Flex–but we talking about Apple, breh. They heard Drake’s joints all around the world. 

Welp, looks like Wale been finally firing off on multiple platforms today :rofl:

That was the most respectful dis record,” he said. “He didn’t say ‘F you.’ He didn’t say, ‘You a b word.’ He was using his [Drake’s] success vs. his [Meek’s] success and being real kinda funny.
 “You can’t f— with Drake on certain levels, no matter what,” he said. “That has nothing to do with talent or songs. His relationships are a certain level. He’s a ‘made man’ in rap…The dude D.R.A.M. is probably somewhere real tight. That was his real record.
 I just feel like, and this is me speaking as someone who has been in the industry for a long time, I honestly feel like [Meek] brought a pencil to a gun fight…You can’t compete with someobdoy who has those types of relationship. I’m telling every one who thought Meek lost just off the strength of losing, it doesn’t matter what he made, he could have made “Ether 3.0″, the opinions of the people would have been that of the kid from Toronto waxed him. Drake went to Apple and my man went to Funk Flex–and there’s nothing wrong with Flex–but we talking about Apple, breh. They heard Drake’s joints all around the world. 
Multiple platforms?????
Those are all quotes from just 1 interview with the breakfast club this morning :lol:
Go to the breakfast club thread they been arguing bout drake and meek all damn morning :lol:

I agree with Wale in a sense, but ain't no rapper/entertainer untouchable in this game. Ja Rule was the pop rap king until a relative newcomer to the mainstream dropped wanksta.

Meeks problem was he started it and then didn't bring the bars. Had Meek dropped "Ether 3.0" instead of wanna know this situation would look a lot different IMO.

I enjoy Meek's music but damn **** already.
Call Wale instead of ranting on IG. Wale didn't even say anything wrong, just facts.
I wonder how Ross feels about this.

I agree with Wale in a sense, but ain't no rapper/entertainer untouchable in this game. Ja Rule was the pop rap king until a relative newcomer to the mainstream dropped wanksta.

Meeks problem was he started it and then didn't bring the bars. Had Meek dropped "Ether 3.0" instead of wanna know this situation would look a lot different IMO.

Naw social media changed the game fam, you think Whataburger and the mayor of Toronto gives a damn about bars? Drake had corporate backing him.

I don't think wale dissed meek mill in anyway, h just spoke the truth, I bet Ross didn't care for meek chilling with 50! I'm not really understanding this rant he's on. I bet wale is somewhere laughing right now while Nikki is somewhere like here this dumb ***** go again

Naw social media changed the game fam, you think Whataburger and the mayor of Toronto gives a damn about bars? Drake had corporate backing him.

I can see that...but at least the streets woulda rocked with a Ether level response. The way he went about it dude lost on every level.

I don't think wale dissed meek mill in anyway, h just spoke the truth, I bet Ross didn't care for meek chilling with 50! I'm not really understanding this rant he's on. I bet wale is somewhere laughing right now while Nikki is somewhere like here this dumb ***** go again

Forreal...Meek a sensitive negro. Dude can't handle somebody coming at him on some real ish without gettin' all in his feelings. Wale spoke straight facts and twitter fingas goes on a IG rant :smh:

Nikki love these sensitive thugs...

Back
Top Bottom