**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I believe that if it came down to it, 50 would still be about that life, more than likely he'll hire a shooter but if he gets caught alone he'll do it

I believe that if it came down to it, 50 would still be about that life, more than likely he'll hire a shooter but if he gets caught alone he'll do it
50 bout that life. Ross Ain't about ish. Homie lied about being a drug dealer and people still give this guy street cred. Amazing

100% agree. I can't argue anyone that discredit son for that.

Ross wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't soooooo extra with it. He paints these over the top pictures of drug dealing and murder more vividly than anyone in the game.

What song was it where he said "I'm in a Porsche in the projects sitting on a brick of boy" or something like that. Just some super unrealistic **** :lol:

How long ago was that man? That's how he got where he's at now. Lebron James is dabbing and I don't see Jose guapo and flippa as mega stars [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

That **** was like 2 months ago at the most lol I ain't never seen B throw a lob to an up and coming street rapper like that. And you can't compare a "dance" to an actual song. Ppl don't care about who made a dance they just do them.

Look at them white ppl in the audience feeling it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you know they went and googled the song soon as they got to their cell phones

Bruh she danced to a catchy song that hit its peak a summer ago. She don't even know how made that ****, just a catchy hook. Hen not taking that spot y'all need to give that up. When zay can't make u sound better u don't have it. Fetty gonna hold the east coast down in that #1 spot.

Bruh she danced to a catchy song that hit its peak a summer ago. She don't even know how made that ****, just a catchy hook. Hen not taking that spot y'all need to give that up. When zay can't make u sound better u don't have it. Fetty gonna hold the east coast down in that #1 spot.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it's still his song regardless of when it came out, it couldn't have hit its peak last summer if it shot up over 100 spots on iTunes after she performed it. Dude on the come up whether y'all wanna give him props or not. We don't see B dancing to Dolph or Longway...Hell even the Sauce dude and he from her hometown [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom