**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Funny enough that even with all that slander,Wale actually makes better music than Meek ever could :lol:

Last edited:
How people keep saying he started with 50 for no reason is baffling. 50 been throwing shots on ig weekly since the whole Drake thing started, posting memes, making videos laughing, just poking at dude. Everybody isn't puff and gonna ignore the troll. He responded with a track (about damn time) and still got the same treatment he would've got had he responded with tweets. Now we wait on 50 to make a record or keep posting memes.

I don't think anybody brought up Drake until ole boy said he snitched on Drake. He need to just leave that whole situation alone and accept his capital L. But he's handling the 50 thing exactly how he should minus the ig essay. They both looked dumb as hell arguing via ig but everyone gonna see it 1 sided. 50 got a week to respond and kill dude if not he gets 0 respect from me.

I would love to see buck in a beef. He's one of my favorite rappers, cool to see banks people game tested, yayo gotta sit this one out.

How people keep saying he started with 50 for no reason is baffling. 50 been throwing shots on ig weekly since the whole Drake thing started, posting memes, making videos laughing, just poking at dude. Everybody isn't puff and gonna ignore the troll. He responded with a track (about damn time) and still got the same treatment he would've got had he responded with tweets. Now we wait on 50 to make a record or keep posting memes.

I don't think anybody brought up Drake until ole boy said he snitched on Drake. He need to just leave that whole situation alone and accept his capital L. But he's handling the 50 thing exactly how he should minus the ig essay. They both looked dumb as hell arguing via ig but everyone gonna see it 1 sided. 50 got a week to respond and kill dude if not he gets 0 respect from me.
The fact of the matter is, diss each other on wax, but don't try to defend your stance by calling people snitch when he is one and don't try to take sides now when you wasn't taking sides before.

Like make it a you and me ..

Dude really said that the street of queens don't like em but just a few month ago we were all watching philly goons calling out Meek.

Come on B ... Like he might be saying the truth but most of that **** apply to you as well ....

How is that snitching tho? I think we need to have another thread on what snitching is. So 50 is really a snitch for suing Ross over in da club? Or is it just a sucka move? I thought I was in tune with the street rules but evidently **** done changed over the years.

I'm still wondering why if Meek's career is dead, why do you dudes come in a Meek thread to discuss Meek?

:lol:

:rofl: at being called a Drake stan for clowning Meek for petty stuff. Don't think I've been in that thread in years :lol:. He lost again once he stooped down to 50's social media troll level

Last edited:
How is that snitching tho? I think we need to have another thread on what snitching is. So 50 is really a snitch for suing Ross over in da club? Or is it just a sucka move? I thought I was in tune with the street rules but evidently **** done changed over the years.
I don't think he really cares about that in da club sample
I think he just using it as an opportunity to use Ross own money
To pay for that lawsuit against Ross bm
Which is kinda funny :lol:
And even a lil clever

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I love it!

:lol:

:rofl: at being called a Drake stan for clowning Meek for petty stuff. Don't think I've been in that thread in years :lol:. He lost again once he stooped down to 50's social media troll level

How did he stoop down to his level when he responded with MUSIC? 50 haven't wrote not one bar towards meek , only been posting memes and captions but nobody calling him insta-fingers. If meek did it, he would be even more corny in your eyes. Y'all dudes keep bringing up Drake to validate what 50 is doing and I'm not getting the correlation...But troll on

We know what 50 is at this point though and have for years
laugh.gif
. It would've been fine if he kept this thing on wax but instead he decided to try to match 50 in his favorite arena of choice,social media showing that he's not above stooping to his level. 

They're both corny...Drake too but guess I can't say that as his stan
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
50 been Wack musically, don't no one take him serious :lol: y'all meek fans acting like Ross and 50 ain't been clowned hard online like this before. It's just Meeks turn right now :lol: get over it

Last edited:
SMH ... I can see how you can relate to Meek.

Just like fragile minded Meek, you think cause you disagree with Meek or don't like him you are Drake stand.

Goes to show how much damage Drake did to you guys. LMAO

Nah man that's the logic of dudes these days Monolithic Thought Process dudes think you gotta think like them & if you don't think like them your a hater or a Stan..I have yet to buy a Drake or Meek album not a fan of either but I would listen to Drake before Meek just cause Meek is a basic rapper IMO....

Drake fans come in a Meek thread to discuss Drake like there's not a Drake thread. And joke Meek like he's going to see it. But Meek is dead. Ya'll are something else :lol:

I feel the testosterone leaving my body the time I hear a Drake song come on, so I quickly change. I wouldn't want to be like his stans.

Do ya'll have a cute name like the Bee Hive or Army?

Last edited:

SMH ... I can see how you can relate to Meek.

Just like fragile minded Meek, you think cause you disagree with Meek or don't like him you are Drake stand.

Goes to show how much damage Drake did to you guys. LMAO
Nah man that's the logic of dudes these days Monolithic Thought Process dudes think you gotta think like them & if you don't think like them your a hater or a Stan..I have yet to buy a Drake or Meek album not a fan of either but I would listen to Drake before Meek just cause Meek is a basic rapper IMO....
QFT and bolded cause it's way too relevant nowadays 
laugh.gif
. Inb4 "You Drake stans..." 

*Welp too late 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom