**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Lol.

50 a true business man. Dude was never wreckless spending his money. That's all I gotta say.
That's what i thought but how can you go to court, cry broke, show evidence and convince the judge?

Where do he hide 150 milli?

I know his SMS line was offered 300 milli and he rejected that .. but with all those documents that came out, I dont know man.

Meek and Omelly gotta chill on talkin about Supreme.
If you don't know who Black Just is, or how he died, or why DONT speak on Supreme. This is real live street ****. Supreme respects 50, I know that for a FACT. ]It's allotta of Internet Ns talkin **** they know absolutely nothing about.

It's corny to see the Dream Chasers call 50 a rat after standing on several stages with him, shakin hands with him and now their talkin about him ratting over 10 years ago, that don't add up, if you REALLY from the street. Its some street **** I can't really talk about. But don't be surprised if somebody is relieved of their jewelry VERY soon.
FACTS ....That word RAT & SNITCH is thrown around a little too much these days...These dudes these days think it's ok to name drop for co-signs if your name ain't in paper work you ain't no snitch that's a serious charge to call somebody a rat with no proof dudes have gotten smashed behind **** like that...

Evidently dudes don't know the meaning of the word snitch, seeing how meek switched on Drake also...

If you don't know who Black Just is, or how he died, or why DONT speak on Supreme. This is real live street ****. Supreme respects 50, I know that for a FACT. It's allotta of Internet Ns talkin **** they know absolutely nothing about.

As far as 50 and Game, didn't one of Game's close friends get shot the day his beef with 50 started? About 5 minutes into the beef, and another escaped being shot by inches, these is FACTS so sure Game talked about 50 dead mother, but the ONLY people that shed blood in that beef was his friends. He didn't shoot back, he made "300 Bars", meanwhile his friend got shot and went to jail.

50 only thing he can do is IG. He's 40, should he be battle rappin against Meek Mill? On what grounds are they even comparable? Musically? Career wise? Business wise? On the streets? It wouldn't be entertaining to hear them battle musically. And 50 has 8 million followers I doubt 8 million people are playing his music.

Hip hop wins. 50 has people laughin and Meek Mill is making good music again. I think it works out and hopefully it gets more clean water to Flint.

It's corny to see the Dream Chasers call 50 a rat after standing on several stages with him, shakin hands with him and now their talkin about him ratting over 10 years ago, that don't add up, if you REALLY from the street. Its some street **** I can't really talk about. But don't be surprised if somebody is relieved of their jewelry VERY soon.
yeah i didn't like meek talking about having more ****** in queens than 50 or whatever. like chill, we still riding with 50 over meek. we would not trade 50 for meek.

i don't believe there's any ***** from NY that would side with philly over their borough. i mean i get it, talk tough but watch what you say.

Meek running with Slow and Nicki and think he a Queens ***** now.

Meek won't say nothing to Kanye for laughing though......

That's what i thought but how can you go to court, cry broke, show evidence and convince the judge?

I know his SMS line was offered 300 milli and he rejected that .. but with all those documents that came out, I dont know man.

Idk man. I just don't think he wants to pay the lady. There's a way around everything.

It's not that hard really...You never tie your business holdings to your personal holdings. That's why you have LLCs. So while his businesses may be failing 50 is probably doing just fine personally if he invested his money wisely and saved a good bit.

It's no different than Donald Trumps companies having to file for Bankruptcy 4 times but he's still loaded.

It's crazy when you think about how high Meek was riding and then started bumping his gums and killed his own wave.

I can't remember someone derailing their own career in such a fashion no drugs, no liquor, dude just chatty patty'ed his career down the tubes.

He needs some real friends, just somebody to keep it funky with him, even after the disaster that was the Drake beef if he could have just taken his L gracefully he could have bounced back, but noooooo them lines still burning his soul and he still replying and now the drama completely overshadows his music.

50 more corny than meek is, he is living off of his old reputation. Meek is just not too bright, i don't know why roc nation didn't tell him to chill, Dream Chasers is like ROTC they can't compete with their enemy.

If you don't know who Black Just is, or how he died, or why DONT speak on Supreme. This is real live street ****. Supreme respects 50, I know that for a FACT. It's allotta of Internet Ns talkin **** they know absolutely nothing about.

As far as 50 and Game, didn't one of Game's close friends get shot the day his beef with 50 started? About 5 minutes into the beef, and another escaped being shot by inches, these is FACTS so sure Game talked about 50 dead mother, but the ONLY people that shed blood in that beef was his friends. He didn't shoot back, he made "300 Bars", meanwhile his friend got shot and went to jail.

50 only thing he can do is IG. He's 40, should he be battle rappin against Meek Mill? On what grounds are they even comparable? Musically? Career wise? Business wise? On the streets? It wouldn't be entertaining to hear them battle musically. And 50 has 8 million followers I doubt 8 million people are playing his music.

Hip hop wins. 50 has people laughin and Meek Mill is making good music again. I think it works out and hopefully it gets more clean water to Flint.

Emoney bags shot black jus right?

Then preme didn't wanna bring him to the hospital so he just bled out in the whip right

50 more corny than meek is, he is living off of his old reputation. Meek is just not too bright, i don't know why roc nation didn't tell him to chill, Dream Chasers is like ROTC they can't compete with their enemy.

Think about what your saying......

Meek actin like an old washed irrelevant rapper.

And 50s the lame?

50 doesn't get a pass for his pettiness,it's just that no one expects any better from him at this point :lol:

Some truth here^^.

Dudes act like 50 didn't come in the game as a comedian lol. He was always a joke type of dude. If social media was around when the Ja Rule beef was going on, I PROMISE YOU the same thing would be going on. I promise if IG was around when Big and Pac was beefing, Pac woulda been all over there clowning. Same for Easy vs Dre, etc. Dudes acting like Easy wasn't circulating that pic of Dre in lipstick :lol: . Like pac didn't have that Faith lookalike in his video or he didn't spread the rumor about him smashing faith to try to shake big. Beefs have played out outside of wax for a while now. Nostalgia be having you dudes forgetting. Meek just not good at beefs on OR off wax lol.

This isn't giving 50 a pass for posting on social media, but those dudes are in two different positions. Just like a veteran superstar in the NBA is gonna get those good calls from the refs, 50 gonna get those biased calls. Part of the game. Everything in life is biased. Just like some of you dudes are biased against 50 or Drake. Dudes don't question 50 because he is a vet. 50 has earned the right to do what tf he wants. Even if he doesn't drop another hit in his life his legacy was cemented a long time ago. He laid the foundation for a lot of dudes, including Meek. So yes we gon hold em to different standards because Who tf is Meek in the grand scheme of things? Lol. Meek goin at dudes way outta his weight class with way more weapons at their disposal and complaining that he is at a handicap. Well NO SH*T :lol: . Gotta pick your battles, which Meek is not good at.

Last edited:
Here we go with the o he did this 10 years ago so he can be corny, meek can't be corny cuz he a young dude. He was a comedian to ja ON TRACKS. He would throw bars at them ****** and then be funny talking **** at the end that's why we said nothing about it. U start something with someone and they come at u with bars and u still posting on IG it's lame. Drake has nothing to do with anything, his battle record is 1-0 in blowout fashion. Idc if u got jay z resume lame is lame especially for a dude that hasn't dropped a good project in damn near a decade. Meek could've left the ig messages out but he'll if I think like y'all that's what I expect from him at this point. This ***** 40 reaching for relevancy every chance he gets. Sad thing the only person that called him out on being corny time and time again was ironically the flashy one.

Looks lik meek is back at it

View media item 1875714
but yet people still cosign this dude Meek. Just yesterday he said he was done .... on his life he was. Dude went to sleep and thought really hard about what to say and woke up with a lot of "energy"

SMH ... I really was hoping he was done ...

I can see 50 making a mediocre song and people just eating it up because he dissing Meek.

I whip ya head boy ...

Back
Top Bottom