**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Damnnnnn.... son showing life, hopefully this what he on when the project drop.

This is hard.Man **** that, while he lost the battle there's no reason he should not send subs. Drake been sending em way after the fact. As long as the songs are good, he'll be straight.

This is hard. Man **** that, while he lost the battle there's no reason he should not send subs. Drake been sending em way after the fact. As long as the songs are good, he'll be straight.

Yeah. It ain't rules in rap battles that you should stop taking shots after a year. Nas and Jay kept taking shots til like 03. As long as he not making a bunch of songs about Drake he can keep throwing lines here and there, especially if they're good.

War Pain
Gave Em Hope
All the Way Up
Love For Real

Meek keep doing that and he'll recoup big time. Never been a fan of his at all, but he's legit making good records and has me more interested in his stuff than ever before

Time heals all wounds. He has a chance to bounce back and hopefully this brings the hunger back out of him. He's been on a roll. The 2 eps and loose tracks>his album. I got a feeling self made 4 will be fire also. Seem like all them dudes need that joint to be good this time around.

When I hear Meek music now it's like "that was actually fire .. closes tab"

Before it was "this is fireeee *adds to iTunes"

I liked it
I don't think he cares. Fab is loyal to Meek.
Why not?

In 2016 I don't wanna hear ANYONE on anyone else's beats. You listen once or twice and it's like damn that's a hard verse and it doesn't really survive as true music.

Except for probably Kodak because he got his own style and wave to where he makes the song his own.

Good raps from Meek. I respect he doesn't really care what no one thinks of him and is still going at Drake. Because Drake surely is still going at him on Summer 16 and Hype.

Hopefully the next thing we hear from him is over original production. He seems to have his bars back.

It's a part of and the essence of hip hop to me and that's missing.

A lot of times it helps you identify a popular song or breathes new life in to it.

Meek is one of the few i still wanna hear over other peoples beats, because a lot of rappers (A lot that i listen too) can't survive doing that because there bars are Trash.

It's a part of and the essence of hip hop to me and that's missing.

A lot of times it helps you identify a popular song or breathes new life in to it.

This. There are some original songs with very good beats, but the artist is trash, so thankfully much better rappers hop on them and make me actually listen to them.

Bet u listen to controlla, work and one dance huh?

Drake dropped the worst hip hop album of all time.
NT favorite line when something garbage, "it's cool for what it is". Wtf does that mean? For what it is? It's music, meaning it should be good :lol:

Last edited:
Meek is one of the few i still wanna hear over other peoples beats, because a lot of rappers (A lot that i listen too) can't survive doing that because there bars are Trash.

but meeks bars were trash.....

Last edited:
Rapping over other peoples is always gonna be apart of Hip Hop. That's what rappers do. 50, T.I, Wayne built their buzz off of doing that. That freestyle tape Fab dropped last year was dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom