**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

It's ok for Drake to take shots, but when Meek does it he's wrong and losing it?
They both need to forget that sad excuse for a beef. Meek need to worry about dc4 because he can take a Web if it's good. Drake dropped a plate of hot garbage with views, if meek can put out a solid project he will have the better of the 2. Those Lil teenage white girls buying views ain't swaying my mind.

It's ok for Drake to take shots, but when Meek does it he's wrong and losing it?

This.

Although he should do like Drake and put a line or two here and there in a song that's already hot.

Dedicating entire songs to someone and remixing year old songs is not a good idea a year after the fact.

i don't know what meek be thinking.

Joe Buttons needs to sit down

How you get slaughtered in a diss track by Lil B bruh?

Part 1 to I guess he got more parts Lolol

Not bad to be honest more so it was at drake guess pt for meek

Meek better come correct this time around. it's gonna have to be on that War Pain type steez to compete.

No he doesn't. The net isn't messing with joe like they are drake. We're talking about the same ppl that said meek got bodied by back to back. They don't care about bars...

No he doesn't. The net isn't messing with joe like they are drake. We're talking about the same ppl that said meek got bodied by back to back. They don't care about bars...

and that's why hip hop is a joke right now.

Last edited:
How? What bars bodied him?
Unless we're loosely throwing that word around. Meek got dissed. Bodied tho..?

back to back was garbage. the setup was what was dope and all the hype around it.
" i did another one I did another one. and you aint do **** about the other one" is the
songs success in a microcosm. Son pushed you and you aint do ****.
Lil bounce beat to rock to but as a diss record, dont lie to yourselves.

Last edited:
back to back was garbage. the setup was what was dope and all the hype around it.
" i did another one I did another one. and you aint do **** about the other one" is the

Cmon man. Back to back wasn't great, but it was far from garbage. It was an above average diss track. Sht had some quotables.

That Twitter fingers line really hurt meek man :lol:

Last edited:

Cmon man. Back to back wasn't great, but it was far from garbage. It was an above average diss track. Sht had some quotables.

That Twitter fingers line really hurt meek man :lol:
ok i will concede to not being garbage. i'll say average. twitter fingers was dope.
but it sound like some junior high cafeteria jokes.

Back
Top Bottom