**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Heaven or Hell
Off the Corner
Chiraq

Dc3 was a solid project, better than most of the mixtapes that have dropped since but ppl hate cuz he didn't show any growth...but he gone do it with the album. He know he dropped a disappointing debut so he about to come with a classic, guaranteed.

Ooooooh hush. You're musical opinion sucks man. :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah man YOU actually suck, I heard your music it's terrible you're the last person that needs to be calling somebody trash if he so trash then you are in his same line of work so you do it. Do what he did do what he's doing now you can't because you ******* suck and you just another Niketalk like time and God Jules ***** go get a job before you throw your life away tryna be something you not built for...clown ***

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah man YOU actually suck, I heard your music it's terrible you're the last person that needs to be calling somebody trash if he so trash then you are in his same line of work so you do it. Do what he did do what he's doing now you can't because you ******* suck and you just another Niketalk like time and God Jules ***** go get a job before you throw your life away tryna be something you not built for...clown ***
View media item 1066041

Meek Mill is the perfect street rapper who doesn't use too many punchlines and knows how to rap. He's straight forward. Philadelphia Spitter. I don't expect too much from him because if he really brings bars he's looking at legend status. He's got some songs like "Big Dreams" and "On My Way"

Last edited:
Period, overall it's not 10 rappers better than him right now
this isnt 2012, meek aint the new dude anymore, his buzz hit a decline these past 2 yrs, couldnt get a release date off of levels & that was one of the biggest summer records, he gotta come back from basura 3, it sounded like god will'n, the hunger aint there no more, he still worried about his haters

Ross
Jay
Kendrick
Drake
Nicki
Thug
Rich homie
Migos
Wiz
YG
Gotti

Meek not hotter than anybody on that list right now

He said better, not hotter. I don't even think much of Meek Mill, but why even have Young thug and Rick Homie Quan on there :lol: ?

this isnt 2012, meek aint the new dude anymore, his buzz hit a decline these past 2 yrs, couldnt get a release date off of levels & that was one of the biggest summer records, he gotta come back from basura 3, it sounded like god will'n, the hunger aint there no more, he still worried about his haters

Ross
Jay
Kendrick
Drake
Nicki
Thug
Rich homie
Migos
Wiz
YG
Gotti

Meek not hotter than anybody on that list right now,

The only list even worth debating, and Meek is interchangeable with half of the list.

I'm 20 yrs old and go to Howard though. fall all the way back. I'm beyond good. I already said your musical opinion was garbage though so attacking my music doesn't really drive your point home for me. :lol:

As the flashy one said, more depth is the only thing that's gonna take him up a level. As long as he leaves the trap beats alone though hell be good.

Jesus Christ. No Chill :lol:

Last edited:
:x at some of the rappers yall said are better than meek right now :smh:
Dude not even in my top 10 but man yall disrespecting him with some of these names yall put ahead of him

Seriously :lol: minus Meek Mill's yelling, he's no better or worse than anyone on that list musically. Can't believe Im defending Meek Mill

Ooooooh hush. You're musical opinion sucks man. :lol:

Bruh.....

Son....

Publicity stunt, but that Wale envy is real.

Wale needs to have a diss record by Noon Wednesday. Send Meek back to the Reed Dollaz Joey Jihad days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom