**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I'm hoping Nicki's involvement is only like a voicemail of Drake being thirsty and her curving him or some ****. Not really tryna hear her rap about taking wee wee on this.

Did we have to put up with this nonsense for Ether?
If my memory serves me correctly, they premiered it around 4pm, with Angie Mar. They had others hosts in the studio aswell weighting in. No bombs necessary, the song itself was a damn bomb.

The thing with Ether is that everyone thought Nas was dead in the water and he landed a over hand right knockout blow

The entire eyes of hip hop are on Meek

He needs to take Drake's head, no half stepping.

CK9ZC5WWgAI0KIr.png

Nicki better come right for Drake head too.

If she on this to take shots at SB :x

Meek already lost

Last edited:
What if meek makes a mediocre charged up type track tho? Is he really dead if he does, like I said its not like he has to bounce back from a ether or takeover

Bruh I just went to the Hot97 link :x
This fool real live playing "Yoga" as the warm up track to this joint.

If Nicki goes at Drake. Wayne gonna feel like a parent watching his kids throw hands.

Like "Daddy going through a divorce, can you guys please play nice" :smh:

Last edited:
Wow I see why NY artist complain about not getting played...... havent heard an east coast artist period

Every time I hit the block all I hear is future, keef, etc. I ain't been in bk one time and heard somebody blasting Troy ave or any of them bums. I hear rowdy rebel a lot but that's as far as it goes

Yo Sidenote.... this Hot 97 is the worst radio station i've ever listened to in my life.  This cant be what yall NY cats have to endure on the daily 
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I will wait until its up online because I know flex is going to run it back like 20 times drop  30 bombs and talk over it 50 times before he lets it gets to the 2 minute mark.

Back
Top Bottom