**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Selling out city arenas :smokin

I shoulda went it's 5mins from my house but really didn't care for it to be honest

Drake is speaking for Meek. LMAO

Ask meek if he feel it was worth it, he'll tell you NO. LMAO

"He wasn't ready"

Buahahaha

The interview is funny as *** ... He was just emotional. He was unprepared. Buahaha

I'm dead.

sorry You don't find it funny. However, knowing how drakes operates, dudes is just jabbing the **** out of Meek in hopes Meeks gets stupid. He has some real ammo now. I'm certain.

Son, it's dead. Let it die.

I haven't watched/listened to the interview yet but I'm going to give Drake the benefit of the doubt and hope that the interviewer is the one that brought that nonsense up as opposed to the biggest rapper in the game still flexing his muscles after a short *** back and forth two years ago with a ___ that really defeated himself in a variety of ways.

Regardless, the stoneface was for you really going out of your way to bump this thread over that.

Last edited:
Son, it's dead. Let it die.

I haven't watched/listened to the interview yet but I'm going to give Drake the benefit of the doubt and hope that the interviewer is the one that brought that nonsense up as opposed to the biggest rapper in the game still flexing his muscles after a short *** back and forth two years ago with a ___ that really defeated himself in a variety of ways.
exactly ... However, I'm not looking at it that way the way I'm hearing it ... He's still upset about the ghost writing issue. He talked about it and the casually brought up Meek and said he thought meek has everything figured out that he has ammo for days and had to be months in the making and then nada. He wasn't ready m.. All that is jabs .. I can be wrong but still salty ...

After watching the Semtex interview with Drake, if he was honestly speaking about the Meek situation he is making a fatal error in not acknowledging how his fanbase saved him in a tight spot. Him being a more popular artist was his only insurance. I doubt the fans will be as kind next time.

Meek need to try to take the summer anthem early. He need to be dropping material, he got a good relationship with every street rapper in the world.

Meek need to try to take the summer anthem early. He need to be dropping material, he got a good relationship with every street rapper in the world.

For real.

From Jay Z.....all the way down to the local street rapper buzzing in his city. And everybody else in between. Old and new.

He really should be gearing up for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom