Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

Apparently its a bar crawl here as well.

Neukicks got women @ the bar showing him their @*%. Mad random lol..

Apparently its a bar crawl here as well.

Neukicks got women @ the bar showing him their @*%. Mad random lol..

Sorry I couldn't make it up there, I hope everything is straight at the bar. If anyone has any issues let me know.

Sorry I couldn't make it up there, I hope everything is straight at the bar. If anyone has any issues let me know.

it was good gettin to meet some of yall. aint good with names cept meetin Jason #2 , hope yall enjoy the rest of yall night, be safe.

it was good gettin to meet some of yall. aint good with names cept meetin Jason #2 , hope yall enjoy the rest of yall night, be safe.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Cheers all around for you man, your people did us well. Not a complaint the whole night outta me.
Good seeing y'all bammas, including Sheena bringing a friend to make sure she wasn't the only female there 
grin.gif
. *Edit* I was only joking Sheena sheesh, lol

Shoutouts to:

NeuKicks (sp) for  letting us know he wasn't a robot and the milf who showed him her $*%

HARM for reminding us it ain't about SHEWWS when the video cam was out there

And them Fries it took me forever to eat as I was soaking up the drinks.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Cheers all around for you man, your people did us well. Not a complaint the whole night outta me.
Good seeing y'all bammas, including Sheena bringing a friend to make sure she wasn't the only female there 
grin.gif
. *Edit* I was only joking Sheena sheesh, lol

Shoutouts to:

NeuKicks (sp) for  letting us know he wasn't a robot and the milf who showed him her $*%

HARM for reminding us it ain't about SHEWWS when the video cam was out there

I don't know what that face was for. If you were a girl you'd understand. Situations like that ou don't want to be the only female for multiple reasons.

It was nice to see old faces and nice to see new one even tho I'm not sure who most of you are.

I don't know what that face was for. If you were a girl you'd understand. Situations like that ou don't want to be the only female for multiple reasons.

It was nice to see old faces and nice to see new one even tho I'm not sure who most of you are.

it was real chillin with yall. met a lot of yall bammas. even though it took a minute before we hit the illuminati meeting in the back lol

I was dude with the Stella lol reppin the News. glass is certainly at my dude @marcb0t crib tho

appreciate the hospitality all around. mad love.

it was real chillin with yall. met a lot of yall bammas. even though it took a minute before we hit the illuminati meeting in the back lol

I was dude with the Stella lol reppin the News. glass is certainly at my dude @marcb0t crib tho

appreciate the hospitality all around. mad love.

It was cool to see how deep the community is in the area. Didn't catch many names but I'll be around next time. Yall funny

It was cool to see how deep the community is in the area. Didn't catch many names but I'll be around next time. Yall funny

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The "bushel of crabs fries" I referred to? 
roll.gif

I hated to be that dude asking for people's screen names, but I hate it even more asking the "which one were you" question on here AFTER the fact.  But obviously I still missed a few folks.  "Fantastic4our" which dude were you?  I def. would have chopped it up with you (probably did and ain't know it).  Same for "sOleFUNK" and "jthagreat".

Too many quotables for the night.  Many I'm the victim of... So.... [Typical officer response to stagnant crowd] Let's keep it moving people, there's nothing to see here....
roll.gif

BUT... ALLOW ME TO SAY...

***I got carried within 2 minutes of being there.  I find "neukicks" and he's like, "Yeah man.  I ordered steak.  So don't worry about paying for my meal, its a tad expensive."
N' WHAT?!?!?! 
indifferent.gif
  YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM??!?!?! 
ohwell.gif
  I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO ORDER A HOT DOG YUNG!!!!! 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a man of my word -- inbox me the paypal pimp. 
laugh.gif

***This bamma "iCan," my main man 50 grand, show up in the joint with a Mark Cuban owner, NIKE Sportswear game-issued, game worn, TEAM ICAN 2010-2011 Season warm-up suite and *#++.  I was about to ask him for an autographed jersey and see when tryouts started for next season and if I needed my agent to contact him!

Good seeing many of the o.g. team ("Troooph", "Scotch Scotch" especially) as we are now old as hell now in "shoe board" years... I'm more than humbled y'all made the attempt to come through.  Old times (straight laughs) as usual.  And getting to connect with new folk.  Got some new relatives on deck... And y'all know I'm all about fam.
smokin.gif

And for the record, bammas, I'm just getting home...
smokin.gif

Good seeing y'all.

Bball in May?  Kings Court Rockville?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The "bushel of crabs fries" I referred to? 
roll.gif

I hated to be that dude asking for people's screen names, but I hate it even more asking the "which one were you" question on here AFTER the fact.  But obviously I still missed a few folks.  "Fantastic4our" which dude were you?  I def. would have chopped it up with you (probably did and ain't know it).  Same for "sOleFUNK" and "jthagreat".

Too many quotables for the night.  Many I'm the victim of... So.... [Typical officer response to stagnant crowd] Let's keep it moving people, there's nothing to see here....
roll.gif

BUT... ALLOW ME TO SAY...

***I got carried within 2 minutes of being there.  I find "neukicks" and he's like, "Yeah man.  I ordered steak.  So don't worry about paying for my meal, its a tad expensive."
N' WHAT?!?!?! 
indifferent.gif
  YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM??!?!?! 
ohwell.gif
  I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU TO ORDER A HOT DOG YUNG!!!!! 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a man of my word -- inbox me the paypal pimp. 
laugh.gif

***This bamma "iCan," my main man 50 grand, show up in the joint with a Mark Cuban owner, NIKE Sportswear game-issued, game worn, TEAM ICAN 2010-2011 Season warm-up suite and *#++.  I was about to ask him for an autographed jersey and see when tryouts started for next season and if I needed my agent to contact him!

Good seeing many of the o.g. team ("Troooph", "Scotch Scotch" especially) as we are now old as hell now in "shoe board" years... I'm more than humbled y'all made the attempt to come through.  Old times (straight laughs) as usual.  And getting to connect with new folk.  Got some new relatives on deck... And y'all know I'm all about fam.
smokin.gif

And for the record, bammas, I'm just getting home...
smokin.gif

Good seeing y'all.

Bball in May?  Kings Court Rockville?

i was the n with the black varsity jacket that came in late with the homie Gmills23
it was nice meeting a lot of you. the attempt to make a move after mad hatter was rough, next time though.
nice to see that ya'll can drink that's always good. had i known kev was buying i would have ordered more drank/got there earlier
tired.gif

shout out neukicks for droppin mad knowledge. good to finally have a drink with the other glen(n)

*fades back into lurk mode*

i was the n with the black varsity jacket that came in late with the homie Gmills23
it was nice meeting a lot of you. the attempt to make a move after mad hatter was rough, next time though.
nice to see that ya'll can drink that's always good. had i known kev was buying i would have ordered more drank/got there earlier
tired.gif

shout out neukicks for droppin mad knowledge. good to finally have a drink with the other glen(n)

*fades back into lurk mode*

Mad I couldn't stay longer.

S'all gravy though.

I'm down for the jawn in Rockville, even Sligo Creek or Takoma.

My-T.

Mad I couldn't stay longer.

S'all gravy though.

I'm down for the jawn in Rockville, even Sligo Creek or Takoma.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom