OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The only thing that kills this beautiful piece of architecture for me is the most important.

Synthetic pitch
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Same. Something tells me they change it.

The thing is, with the halo around it, it doesn't allow for sufficient sun exposure if there was grass for proper growing which was why they went with turf

been a good pre-season for mexis in Europe. Vela, Juarez, Gio and Chich have all scored in the past week.

I'm sorry but that goal chi scored against chelsea was to funny..... yet classic.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

I'm sorry but that goal chi scored against chelsea was to funny..... yet classic.

And I thought CR7 goal against PRK was ridiculous
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lets see what this game brings.

This game should be Rafas sending off, but he's being stubborn
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

speaking about omnilifes synthetic grass, i was actually able to step onto the field before the grand opening
 of course it was top notch synthetic grass, and felt real nice as well...i just hope it doesnt hurt the players when they slide tackle their opponents because i know depending on the type they put it, it can burn bad
sick.gif

i know sounds like ducktales, but they wouldn't let me take pictures..i got the pass through one of my cousins i just met this year who was part of constructing the field

on another note, lets go Mexico
pimp.gif

Did this %$#% ing guy in the booth just say according to Hugos agent there's STRONG interest from FEMEX for him to take over again?!?!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did this %$#% ing guy in the booth just say according to Hugos agent there's STRONG interest from FEMEX for him to take over again?!?!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
yea i heard that, but i highly doubt hugo will return

IMO it will most be likely chepo

worst half of soccer i've watched in a while (not including any MLS games). as pointless as the game was, i think we shoulda left our starting XI in throughout most of the second half to secure a win.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
There isn't a strong interest from FEMEX. That's Hugo's agent starting that stupid rumor just like Maradona's agent. 

Back
Top Bottom