OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Tannehill just isn't worth his contract. We can't opt-in to that money with him performing the way he is right now.

How bout make the ******* team around him better, how bout that?

Oh, no, we don't need to do that. We'll just get a cheaper quarterback, and that will be what fixes everything. :lol:

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 9m9 minutes ago
Dolphins player said when they watched film today, there was a clip of Tannehill getting blasted as he put his third step down in his drop.

3rd step. 3rd step.

Fix the quarterback tho. *thumbs up*

:lol: You and your narratives. I guess the other sack when he couldn't take a step up in the pocket was the line's fault too huh? I guess no QB in football knows how to escape pressure, huh? I guess Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck play with 5 all-pro linemen every week, huh?

You, and your narratives. :lol:

Me and my narratives........

Head Coach, Adam Gase:

“I know when we have 18 dropback passes and he’s hit or sacked on nine of them and then the completions we do have, he’s got guys in his face,” Gase said, via the Miami Herald. “I’m supposed to blame him for that? I get a look at the whole picture. I’m calling the plays and I know what it’s supposed to look like and it’s not looking like that now as far as what’s going on around him. … Everybody wants to blame that position. It’s the easy one to do because you can see completion, incompletions, interception. But when you hit your back foot and get sacked, there’s not much you can do about it.”

Me and my narratives........

Head Coach, Adam Gase:

So what is Adam doing to adjust? I didn't see many designed roll outs. Draw plays to nullify the edge rush. Max protect with two backs, something, anything to adjust. Leaving Billy Turner on an island to give up a few sacks?

#Tannenbombed

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You literally say the same **** every year, and still don't get it. I'm not wasting more time helping you.

Blame Gase, please do. Makes my life here easier. :lol:

You literally say the same **** every year, and still don't get it. I'm not wasting more time helping you.

:lol: Every year the team sucks and you say the same stuff. Continue thinking your little plans will work, GM CP.

:rofl: "Gase is the QB whisperer, just you watch"

"We need to give him a chance with protection," Gase said during his Monday press conference, referring to Tannehill, who has been sacked 17 times in five games. "When you hit your back foot and get sacked [it's not good]."

Miami will have a couple of options like 49ers Colin Kaepernick, who will likely be released, or Brian Hoyer, Case Keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith, who are all expected to become free agents. And there's also the possibility of selecting a quarterback like Notre Dame's Deshone Kizer, Clemson's DeShaun Watson, UNC's Mitch Trubisky, UM's Brad Kaaya and Ole Miss' Chad Kelly early in the 2017 draft.

Jay Cutler will likely be in the mix too.

I hope you dudes get one of these **** tards to play QB for you. :lol: You guys deserve it. :smh:

Kaaya and Watson would be thee only option for me if they move on.

This sh-t is putrid.

I still want to trade Tannehill, I'm personally tired of him getting blamed tor everything. I have to hear the same sh-t week in and week out. Everything is his fault, everything. Injuries, OLine, DLine, Run defense, Pass defense, Penalties, Dropped passes, horrible FO his first 5 years, Most sacked QB the first 5 years (200+ I believe), Putrid f-cking team... all his fault.

Average to Above Average QBs win in this league with good to great teams. Ryan Tannehill has shown to be damn good when given a solid 3 seconds... when his receivers catch the ball... when his running backs gain more than 2 yards a carry. But I'm personally over hearing one person being blamed.

:lol: Every year the team sucks and you say the same stuff. Continue thinking your little plans will work, GM CP.

:lol: You are aware that the team doesn't follow a lick of what I say, yes? :lol: I said YEARS ago how to build around a QB, and they have done, none of that. They've done, literally, the opposite.

I've spent years in here countering you and your bull **** whining "Gase doesn't adjust, where are the adjustments, baaaaahhhhhhhhh" :lol:

They don't, nor will they ever, listen to what I say, how could they?

I still want to trade Tannehill, I'm personally tired of him getting blamed tor everything. I have to hear the same sh-t week in and week out. Everything is his fault, everything. Injuries, OLine, DLine, Run defense, Pass defense, Penalties, Dropped passes, horrible FO his first 5 years, Most sacked QB the first 5 years (200+ I believe), Putrid f-cking team... all his fault.

Average to Above Average QBs win in this league with good to great teams. Ryan Tannehill has shown to be damn good when given a solid 3 seconds... when his receivers catch the ball... when his running backs gain more than 2 yards a carry. But I'm personally over hearing one person being blamed.

Yep, pretty much. I'm almost excited for these idiots to get him out of here, only to see nothing change when the next guy comes in and gets killed exactly the same way.

The only change that matters starts at the top. If they don't fix that, no quarterback is going to survive here. Rodgers, Brady, Luck, they'd all be dead meat on this roster.

Trailing by seven points in the final quarter of a seemingly winnable game against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, Dolphins fans let the team know their feelings on one issue.

While the officials were sorting out a penalty on a special teams play for Miami, and the Dolphins trailing, 31-17, fans starting shouting collectively, “We want Moore! We want Moore!”

In reference, of course, to backup quarterback Matt Moore.

His superior, Ryan Tannehill, is 10-of-15 for 162 yards and an interception on the day, once again under siege behind an offensive line that seems well overmatched and has surrendered four additional sacks.

Tannehill remains the most sacked passer in football since 2012.

As such, he has been unable to distribute the ball very well, connecting with Jarvis Landry just twice for 19 total yards and with DeVante Parker once, on a 50 yard play.
http://mia.247sports.com/Bolt/Dolphins-fans-break-out-in-anti-Tannehill-chant-48133315

also was a burning of the jersey in the parking lot 
laugh.gif

Dallas Thomas, Billy Turner, and Jamil Douglas all released.

Who do we blame? The quarterback!!!!!!!! :lol:

Adam BeasleyVerified account
‏@AdamHBeasley
Dolphins' 3rd-round picks since 2009: Patrick Turner, John Jerry, Michael Egnew, Dallas Thomas, Billy Turner, Will Davis, Kenyan Drake, Leonte Carroo.

#IBlameRyan

Last edited:
Ryan Tannehill was barely into the third step of his drop-back when a Titans defender blasted him.

“When you hit your back foot and you get sacked, there’s not much you can do about it,” Gase said.

“Can he play better? Sure,” one Dolphins player added Monday. “But come on. How can you evaluate him?”

That’s been Gase’s argument all along.

“Everybody is (saying), ‘Is he going to have mistakes?’ Yes, that last interception,” Gase added. “I told him before he went out there, I was like, ‘When I call this play, you’re going to have to fit it in.’ He tries to fit it in and he gets jacked to the point where I thought he was going to get his rotator cuff blown out and his knee blown out. And then everybody gets [mad] at him.”

View media item 1943422

On phone so can't pull the links/pics.....

Ryan has a passer rating of 116 when not pressured. (Clean pocket)

Problem is, he faces pressure 44% of their snaps, most in the NFL. :stoneface:

More?

Dolphins offense is credited with 18 broken tackles in 5 games.

Ryan has 14 of them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Give the man a clean God damn pocket. Protect your QB.

The next Quarterback isn't going to survive those numbers.

Is it unreal?

That's legit their recent history... trash pick after trash pick with a handful being something special. Their best pickup is a CFL player that Parcells and company found... not unreal at all. It's legit exactly the same for what... 15 - 20 years.

Picked a LT over a QB... a LT who blocked?... John Beck and Chad Henne...
Pennington came in and did some good things but goodness man. Just constant bad decision after bad decision.

Is it unreal?

That's legit their recent history... trash pick after trash pick with a handful being something special. Their best pickup is a CFL player that Parcells and company found... not unreal at all. It's legit exactly the same for what... 15 - 20 years.

Picked a LT over a QB... a LT who blocked?... John Beck and Chad Henne...
Pennington came in and did some good things but goodness man. Just constant bad decision after bad decision.

Agreed. And I heard Jake Long was signed today too. :lol:

I mean Tannenbaum is bad news. He set the Jets back so much, with Sanchez, with the bad picks, and Ross just eats that #%^^ up. We have no hope as long as he's in the front office. What has Grier done for the fins all these years? Foerster still the OL coach? Last two long term QB's are Henne and Hennehill.

I would've liked to see Shanahan hired, bring in a veteran staff, see what happens...

No faith, no hope.

By the way, hilarious how good Spielman is in Minnesota drafting defense. Something like 8 or 9 of those guys drafted on defense by him, and they are legit the best team in football.

LOL see what happens.

Mon, Oct 10
Dolphins coach Adam Gase is blaming Ryan Tannehill's poor play on bad pass protection.

Advice: "We have 18 drop-back passes, and (Tannheill) is hit or sacked on nine of them," Gase said of Sunday's disaster. Tannehill's pass protection has certainly been abysmal, but neither Tannehill nor his coach seem to be making the proper adjustments. Tannehill isn't being sent on the move, and when he's in the pocket, he has seemingly zero feel for the rush. Tannehill's supporting cast is letting him down, but he's been part of the problem.

-Rotoworld

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom