!!!OFFICIAL MICK JENKINS THREAD - DUDE IS NICE!!! Vol. What are your thoughts?!?!?!?

currensy currensy listen to the song Fountain Of Youth by JK. Hes an inconsistent song maker but he can rap and I like his subject matter. Its dark & he belittles most typical rap stereotypes

So I'm finally listening to this.....the boy can definitely spit, production is nice so far. Still got the other half to go but I definitely like what I hear.

Checking back in.

Edit: noticed this isn't the original thread.

Glad people are checking for Mick. High consciousness hip hop/revolutionary hip hop doesn't seem to get much love on NT.

Alchemy is great.

New video for the single P's & Q's off his upcoming Waves album due out in the early summer.

[Video]

Even tho his content isn't what NT seems to be into, I'm still surprised this only has one page because he is a better rapper than any of the rappers in the popular threads on the music forum.[/Video]

Last edited:
New video for the single P's & Q's off his upcoming Waves album due out in the early summer.

[Video]

Even tho his content isn't what NT seems to be into, I'm still surprised this only has one page because he is a better rapper than any of the rappers in the popular threads on the music forum.[/Video]
[Video]It's a God damn shame how many people are sleeping on this guy. I can't wait for the new album to drop, this joint is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][/video]

Looking forward to the album, hope he does more work with Kaytranada and Lee Bannon.

Last edited:
Damn I am glad I Saw this thread get bumped. I had no idea he had an album dropping this summer. Definitely going to support as The Waters was on point.

Alchemy is nice but P's and Q's is a sick display of lengthy cohesevie alliteration I am not sure I have even heard before in hip-hop.

Last edited:
One of my young ins put me on to dude last summer but i couldn't remember sons name, found this thread and DL'd The Waters and been
bumping ever sense :nthat:

That moment when you realize Ps and Qs is named after his use of alliteration in each line.

This man is incredible. 

Mick is definitely a solid artist from the bars to the production. Still got dehydration on repeat.

He's touring too. Ima check him out in Houston at WareHouse Live in September. Dope artist. My guy put me on his music and I havent looked back since.

Fav track from dude is "Comfortable"

SN: NoNameGypsy is dope as hell as well

Wave comes out August 21st.

Wave Album Artwork:
View media item 1662123

Wave Tracklist:
01. Alchemy (Prod. Lee Bannon & ThemPeople)
02. Slumber feat. Saba & Sean Deaux (Prod. by Thempeople)
03. Get Up Get Down (Prod. By Stefan Ponce & Thempeople)
04. Your Love (Prod. By Kaytranada)
05. Piano (Prod. by Thempeople)
06. The Giver (Prod. by Thempeople)
07. 40 Below (Prod. by Thempeople)
08. P’s & Q’s (Prod. By Kaytranada)
09. Perception feat. The Mind (Prod. By Mulatto & ThemPeople)

Dope project. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
 Loving the more uplifting vibe.

Back
Top Bottom