**OFFICIAL MILWAUKEE BUCKS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD**

16-12. @Detroit tomorrow. Im expecting a loss after a big win tonight. Would be a huge win if we can get it tomorrow

18-17 now. As I can see from my last post we have gone 2-5 in the last 7. Skiles has lost his job since my last post. Wouldnt mind moving monta and getting a big guy from Utah. Currently in the last playoff spot. Play toronto at noon today. Start of a big roadtrip. Lakers on tuesday

^as for the trade. Looking at it now I guess its good for us cuz boguts still not playing but monta has been having a horrible year shooting. Would like to move monta before the trade deadline this year. First win in phoenix in 26yrs. Big game on sat. night in portland. Need to finish this month strong. Jennings might make it as all star reserve

All star reserves announced tomorrow and jennings might have a chance. Just hope he doesnt go in a slump if he doesnt make it. He has been playing really well as of late. Since playing kobe he stepped up his defense. Team is 6-2 w boylan as coach. The east conf. is tight 3-8seeds. We play cleveland on fri. and warriors at home on sat. Trade rumors w ersan or monta been flying. Should be interesting.

Win last night v gs. The day before we blew a 20pt lead to the cavs. Im still upset about that one. Ersan has been heating up the last week. Boylan seems to have a set rotation unlike skiles and lets the guys play. 7-3 w out skiles. Next at det. on tuesday

Teams at 25-21 w 5 games remaining before all star break. Have nuggets tonight and jazz tomorrow. Pistons,wizards and 76ers are the remaining. Need to finish strong going into the break.

We need to go 4-1 at least with those remaining games. We're making the playoffs no matter what but god damn it would be nice to somehow catch fire and win the division to get the 3 seed. We can't have any droughts or losing streaks and need to keep it within 4 games. It's very doable if we don't choke in important games and play like we're capable of.

They also need to reincarnate the '80s uniforms. I'm sick of looking at the ugly things they wear now.

Alright so we traded for jj redick and two guys ive never heard of. Gave up tobias,dlamb, and beno. Good young talent if you ask me. Sounds like danny ferry ****** us last min. so we couldnt get j smooth. Really wish we got rid of monta. Not sure how the playing time is gonna be for everyone now. Looks like we will get an 8seed so the Heat can sweep us round 1. More excited for the offseason moves more than anything now.

So sad how the front office is 8seed or bust for this year. Doesnt exactly excite me to get swept round 1. Sanders and henson only 2 im excited about

Tobias Harris had 27 and 10 the other night. This trade will go down as one of the worst trades in Bucks history :smh:

We responded well after losing those 3 straight heartbreakers with winning 3 of our own in a row. Could of been the end of us if we didn't respond the way we did. 5 games in a row since break down to the last shot and the 6th went into overtime against the Raptors. How long are these nail biters going to continue. Lets get a double digit win for once. The team has shown has shown alot of character in this stretch of games. Never stopped playing hard and responded. They've been playing their ***** off. Especially Monta. This team is very capable of getting hot and get a streak goin.

There's like a 6 game gap between us and the 9th seed so playoffs are very likely unless we really blow up. As long as we don't play the heat there's a chance we can win the first series. 6th seed at least would be ideal.

Last edited:
I think we will match whatever offer Jennings gets and keep him and Monta will walk. We offered him a 2 year extension a little back and he declined.

Team is 31-29. Big game at kings while tough matchups for celtics and bulls. Teams been looking good since getting redick.

Back
Top Bottom