Official Minnesota Timberwolves 2012 Off-Season Thread ... Andrei Kirilenko signed for 2 years/20 mi

30t6p3b.gif

Man I hope for your city's sake Rubio is okay. Be a damn shame if he tore that acl.
He's too good, hope he's alright

If he's out then JJ, says this time the ankle is bad
frown.gif
plus hardly doubt these back spasms wont make a return during the road trip as well to Love. Pek looks 50/50, Darko is WAY out of shape or just doesn't care. 

Not a great time right now.

Let's see what Malcolm can do backing up Luke now

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by InfraRen

The horror has been confirmed.

What a dark day in Minnesota sports.

damn ACL ... what a horrible injury ... how many times does that happen in basketball ... 
no olympics either 
tired.gif

I'm sorry this happened vs us. Damn shame. Kid is great. I can't believe its torn. When I saw the play, I saw that they banged knees but damn I didn't think it was that bad. 
frown.gif

35mjhb8.jpg

All bad...

I'm going to the Target Center tonight, I can't imagine what the vibe will be like.

So, so so very close to that 8th seed
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
My deepest condolences go out to Rubio. Not only is his season gone, career possibly threatened... but he's missing the Olympics.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what to say.

Damn Kobe just won the 2012 gold. So clutch in the 4th and its not even summer yet....
All jokes aside. Tough loss =( This kid and Love brought basketball back to Minny. So exciting to see him play

This is some bull.

Atleast I dodged a bullet not getting T-Wolves-Bobcats tickets for later this month.

Originally Posted by JPZx

35mjhb8.jpg

All bad...

I'm going to the Target Center tonight, I can't imagine what the vibe will be like.

So, so so very close to that 8th seed
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
My deepest condolences go out to Rubio. Not only is his season gone, career possibly threatened... but he's missing the Olympics.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what to say.

Career threatening??
30t6p3b.gif
Damn, feel bad for the guy
tired.gif

sad news fellas keep ya heads up, you guys still have good PGs to fill the void. speedy recovery rubio

Back
Top Bottom