Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1456BC04-1FC2-4D11-88EE-A1F97BFAABDB.jpeg
Magic swingmans are in! Glad to have these apart of my growing collection. Only if M&N release the 1993 Jazz Purple Authentic Shorts again.. I need those bad!!

Yeah, sneakers too. I found some of the hardest shoes to find years after release are the ones that went on disco when they were first released.

went ahead and pulled the trigger on the A. Mourning swingman. I know M&N products take decades b4 they discount and by that time they wont even have my size. but atleast I get free shipping from Fanatics. Also Yall notice it seems like they try to set it up like its imposible to return theyre products. I swear besides Jimmy jazz everybody who sells M&N products have a strict no return policy:smh:

went ahead and pulled the trigger on the A. Mourning swingman. I know M&N products take decades b4 they discount and by that time they wont even have my size. but atleast I get free shipping from Fanatics. Also Yall notice it seems like they try to set it up like its imposible to return theyre products. I swear besides Jimmy jazz everybody who sells M&N products have a strict no return policy:smh:
Fanatics lets u return it tho? Right?

Fanatics lets u return it tho? Right?
I think they will. but it sounds like they want it in prestine condition. like no signs of wear, tags still on (obviously) that kinda stuff. I read it on their return policy. but like a consignment shop. forget about it.

Fansedge is great on returns..I send back I jersey I never wore months later because I didn’t like the fit on me when I finally went to wear it. No issues at all

Fansedge is great on returns..I send back I jersey I never wore months later because I didn’t like the fit on me when I finally went to wear it. No issues at all
damn just looked at it and your right. already regret my purchase lol

I still have a blank Red sleeveless jersey, always debated to turn it into a Griffey... But it’s a 48, too big now

Back
Top Bottom