Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So people really do stand at home for the national anthem?

With 2 young kids I’m lucky to see the first 1/3rd of the game much less the anthem. Had the chance and went for it haha

You said it, I remember the 100$ sale, most of the hockey jersey had good sizes sitting except the gretzky kings away. Shoulda bought every hockey jersey at that point in my size.

Yeah I may poke around to see if can find any left around for the low. Love the hockey jerseys.

Lol whypipo
Fxws9D1.png

Fxws9D1.png

08E8096E-5F96-4B52-8578-1CFD001251CA.png
Rocking the Bobby Orr to kick off the NHL playoffs. Wish I grabbed a few more hockey joints before they stopped making em.

Oh how I dislike the bruins.

We gotta bounce back game2

You said it, I remember the 100$ sale, most of the hockey jersey had good sizes sitting except the gretzky kings away. Shoulda bought every hockey jersey at that point in my size.

Same. Regret not grabbing that Potvin and some Jay's jerseys.

I remember that last sale and not knowing why the jerseys were going for 50-70 dollars, I got the Orr at the last minute since it was the only one in my size

Back
Top Bottom