Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Very very soon!
Bullets and Rockets are my favorites.
Sounds fire
PM me if you got any pics of em joints
Also one more question, if any of the python brims got slightly discolored you know any way to repaint them without damaging the hat/python??

Sounds fire
PM me if you got any pics of em joints
Also one more question, if any of the python brims got slightly discolored you know any way to repaint them without damaging the hat/python??

Yea hate when that happens... sun and sweat can do that. I know there is a product out there you can rub on the skin to restore it but I forget the name right now. Look for something that is for exotic skin handbags.

08D762AE-82E5-45E4-AFDE-64BB9382AB30.jpeg

Yea hate when that happens... sun and sweat can do that. I know there is a product out there you can rub on the skin to restore it but I forget the name right now. Look for something that is for exotic skin handbags.

08D762AE-82E5-45E4-AFDE-64BB9382AB30.jpeg
Yea those are a problem. :pimp:
And bet I’ll look into that, if you remember which one exactly lmk

do you guys size up or tts on swingman shorts?

(never purchased a pair but I'm a L in reg nike shorts)

Was never the same once the homie that was working with the JustDon brand from M&N left the company.

M&N started playing.

Still a few hats in motion but not like before.
Yea the hats that they are dropping now are wack, those all star game joints were corny. On the plus side I can catch joints for relatively cheap, and the shorts are always fire

Looking to buy a knicks ewing authentic and yankees authentic jersey but not sure which size to get. I'm 5'7" 165 lbs. I usually wear M for most of my clothes. Would M be a true fit or too baggy?

^^^
They run big. I would suggest sizing down from your normal size in M&N shorts.

Jumpman x JustDon shorts ran true to size.

^^^
They run big. I would suggest sizing down from your normal size in M&N shorts.

Jumpman x JustDon shorts ran true to size.
The Jordan ones border line ran small.
But the m&n ones huge lol. I got the warriors in an xxl big and the jazz ones I got in an xl are Gucci. I need more pairs but that $500 kinda high :smh:

Back
Top Bottom