Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man I rock a Nike running fanny pack I copped for $10 from Marshalls. Phone, card holder, money clip and keys all fit and you can't even tell I got it on under my tee.

Plus don't run the risk of sitting down somewhere and my stuff falling out my pocket

Are you rockin the slim waist pack? If so, what phone are you using? Thanks

Guccishades Guccishades thanks for the post. Picked up an authentic Nolan Ryan and Carmelo Anthony in size 40. I was about to buy an Ozzie Smith and Cal Ripken but size 36 too small and 44 too big. Overall pretty good selection but too many large sizes.

Luckily I tamed myself...shivering because I got a steal lol.
so what they have? 48/ and 52 i could do , but i need to know what they have , lol

Repping the Warriorssssss today. Bout to hit up the gym before the game.
54B0419B-2BB3-418A-AF02-4EA5145EA31A.jpeg

About $30. I get all my shorts done. Pockets are a must for me.

To add, if you add pockets make sure the tailor does them deep and not use a material where items can easily slip out. I added pockets on the my 1st two pairs, but after getting a waist/shoulder bag I haven't done the rest.

The new yellow Sonics release looks dope but you will never see me rocking a KD jersey.

For me it would be like wearing a Roose Bolton t-shirt #notgonbeabletodoit

Random thought ahead of Game 1.

To add, if you add pockets make sure the tailor does them deep and not use a material where items can easily slip out. I added pockets on the my 1st two pairs, but after getting a waist/shoulder bag I haven't done the rest.

This is good advice regarding pockets. I have a couple pairs that aren't deep enough so stuff's always falling out. Obviously defeating the purpose :lol:

This is good advice regarding pockets. I have a couple pairs that aren't deep enough so stuff's always falling out. Obviously defeating the purpose :lol:

Yeah my first pair the pockets weren't deep and the tailor used this velvet material. They were done flawlessly but because of the shallow pockets and velvet inside, everything would slip out easily.

Sorry to hear that. I brought home my treasures to show the wifey. Kiddo did my Melo jersey dirty by grabbing it with his greasy fingers (in laundry now). FML...why I can't wear nice things with a 2 y/o toddler.

IMG_20180531_191342.jpg IMG_20180531_191358.jpg
My 3 month old spit up on my Melo authentic a few weeks ago so i feel your pain! I should have known better lol

Anyone get the Nike Jordan swingman?
waiting til I can grab for under $100

im a stickler for OG but if I can grab em for $80 would be bad for the summer/gym to screw around in. in pictures they look good

wouldn't pay for an authentic tho

Back
Top Bottom