Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I usually go with #3, but currently looking for the slim waist pack, haven't had any luck yet.

IMG_20180511_120757.jpg

Still going on about pocket alternatives? I got a go belt and it works. It holds my wallet and everything. It does feel kinda weird lifting up my shirt to get to it, but it's a minor inconvenience.

Like most, I too considered adding pockets to authentic shorts but then decided not to. Can’t risk not being satisfied with custom work on a pair of expensive shorts. I say if you want pockets just go with the swingman. Once u add pockets to authentics, are they still authentic lol?

Anyways latest pickup. Bulls pinstripe. I’ll take a better collection pick once I pick up my next pair (Sonics 96) which will bring me to a total of 5. The gold logos set these joints off!
C8F15E78-B9DE-43BB-AFA2-E21747D456E7.jpeg

We keep on going in circles with the pocket situation so I'll keep it short:

1) Wear light basketball shorts with pockets underneath

2) Shoulder/Waist bag

3) Ask your girl to hold it

4) Carry it

done all of the above , i just give it to my girl to put in her purse or i have this gucci sholder bag i use ,

I already wear shorts every day under my pants/shorts but when you have to rely on those pockets the risk of things falling out unknowingly increases significantly.

All my hoing and humming aside I'll probably just go without pockets on the authentics...unless you guy can point me in the direction of a LICK on the customized authentics.

Kinda want that Nets warm up but joints still more expensive than a regular warm up even after 30% :lol: :smh:

Anyone else having trouble logging into the M&N site?

Edit: It's like my account got deleted. I created a new one just to see if they would let me with the same email, and it worked. Wtf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom